- D. Jindrich, Z. Yan, B. Theodore, et al. Non-linear viscoelastic models predict fingertip pulp force displacement characteristics during voluntary tapping. J Biomech, 2003, 36(4): 497–503. [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, R. Dong, W. Smutz, et al. Dynamic interaction between a fingerpad and a flat surface: experiments and analysis. Med Eng Phys, 2003, 25(3): 397–406. [CrossRef]
- J. Phillips and K. Johnson. Tactile spatial resolution III. a continuum mechanics model of skin predicting mechano receptor responses to bars, edges, gratings. J Neurophysiol, 1981, 46(6): 1204–1225.
- M. Srinvasan, D. Dandekar. An investigation of the mechanics of tactile sense using two-dimensional models of the primate fingertip. J Biomech Eng, 1996, 118(1): 48–55. [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, R. Dong. Analysis of the contact interactions between fingertips and objects with different surface curvatures. Proc IMech E, 2005, 219(9): 89–103. [CrossRef]
- T. Maeno, K. Kobayashi and N. Yamazaki. Relationship between the structure of human finger tissue and the location of tactile receptors. JSME International Journal, 1998, 41(1): 94–100. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zheng and A. Mak. An ultrasound indentation system for biomechanical properties assessment of soft tissues in vivo. IEEE Biomed Eng, 1996;43:912–918. [CrossRef]
- M. Rubin, S. Bodner and N. Binur. An elastic viscoplastic model for excised facial tissues. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1998;120:686–9. [CrossRef]
- A.W. Wan. Biaxial tension test of human skin in vivo. Biomed Mater Eng, 1994;4:473–86.
- Y. C. Fung. Biomechanics: Mechanical Properties of Living Tissues. Springer, New York, 1984.
- J. Zhang, A. Mak, Huang L. A large deformation biomechanical model for pressure ulcers. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1997,119: 406–8. [CrossRef]
- V.C. Mow, S.C. Kuei and W.M. Lai, Armstrong CG. Biphasic creep and stress relaxation of articular cartilage: theory and experiment. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1980, 102:73–84. [CrossRef]
- J.Z. Wu, R.G. Dong, S. Rakheja, et al. A structural fingertip model for simulating of the biomechanics of tactile sensation. Medical Engineering & Physics 26 (2004): 165–175. [CrossRef]
- J.Z. Wu and R.G. Dong, D.E. Welcome. Analysis of the point mechanical impedance of fingerpad in vibration. Medical Engineering & Physics 28 (2006): 816–826. [CrossRef]
- M. Srinivasan. Surface deflection of primate fingertip under line load. J Biomech, 1989, 22:343–9. [CrossRef]
- K. Dandekar, B. Raju and M. Srinivasan. 3-d finite-element models of human and monkey fingertips to investigate the mechanics of tactile sense. J Biomech Eng, 2003, 125(5): 682–691. [CrossRef]
- K. O. Johnson. The role and functions of cutaneous mechanoreceptors. Curr Opin Neurobiol, 2001, 11(4): 455–461. [CrossRef]
- K. O. Johnson, T. Yoshioka and F. V. Bermudez. Tactile functions of mechano receptive afferents innervating the hand. J Clin Neurophysiol, 2000, 17(6): 539–558. [CrossRef]
- A. B. Vallbo and R. S. Johansson. Properties of cutaneous mechanoreceptors in the human hand related to touch sensation. Human Neurobiology, 1984, 3(1): 3–14.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|