- M. A. Leitao. A Meshless Method for Kirchhoff Plate Bending Problems. European Journal of Mechanics Solids, 2001, 52 (10): 1107–1130.
- Sewell, M.J on Dual Approximation Principles and Optimization in Continuum Mechanics, phill. Trans. R. soc. London, 1969, (a-1162): 319–350. [CrossRef]
- FU BL, Energy principle and its application in elastic mechanics [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004: 366–401, 498–582.
- Luo JX, Li Q, Research on the relationship between the Ritz method and Galerkin method [J], Shanxi Architecture, 2007, 33 (10): 96–97.
- Yu F, X. B. Liu. New Exact Solutions for Free Vibrations of Rectangular Thin Plates by Symplectic Dual Method. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2009, (2): 265–270.
- Hu XG, Su TJ. The minimum excess principle used in dynamic analysis of elastic circular plate. Jilin Normal University Newspaper (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2005, (2): 11–16.
- Fu BL, Variational principle of extremum value with mixed variable in elasticity[J]. Journal of Xingtai Vocational and Technical College, 2003: 1–9.
- Fu BL, Principle of minimum potential energy with mixed variables and its application [P]. Journal of Yanshan University, 2011: 1–8.
- Zhang L, Bending beam alternative method for calculating internal forces [J], Journal of Jingdezhen College, 2008, 23 (2): 6–7.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|