- LiW D, LiM, Li W F et al (2010) Study on the ash fusion temperatures of coal and sewage sludge mixtures. Fuel 89:1566–1572. [CrossRef]
- LiJ B, ShenB X, Li H X et al (2009) Effect of coal blending on the ash fusion temperature and the prediction model for the ash fusion temperature. Clean Coal Technology 15:66–70.
- GaoH G, Li B Y (2001) Mathematical model and its solution for steam coal blending. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 30:627–629.
- MaZH H, ZhaoZH G, Huang W H (2010) Stepwise regression analysis of ash fusion in Rujigou Coalmine, Ningxia. Coal Geology of China 22:7–9.
- SunQ Y, ZhuX D, TangL H, et al (2005) Analysis of coal ash fusion temperature using polynomial partial regression functions. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology 1:005.
- G. Özbayoğlu, M. Evren Özbayoğlu (2006) A new approach for the prediction of ash fusion temperatures: A case study using Turkish lignites. Fuel 85:545–552. [CrossRef]
- YinCH G, LuoZ Y, NiM J, et al (2006) Predicting coal ash fusion temperature with a back-propagation neural network model. Fuel 77:1777–1782.
- LiJ ZH, ZhouH, WangCH L, et al (2007) Employing support vector machine to predict the ash fusion temperature of coal blends. Journal of China Coal Society 32:81–84
- WangCH L, ZhouH, LiG N, et al (2007) Combining support vector machine and genetic algorithm to predict ash fusion temperature. Proceedings of the CSEE 27:11–15.
- LiuY P, ZhongY F, QianJ X, et al (2003) Application of ant colony algorithm and BP neural network in prediction of coal ash fusion point. Thermal Power Generation 36:23–26
- Jiang Q Y (2002) Haitong advanced control configuration software (XD-APC) v2002, 019005[p]. Xiamen University Haitong Control co., LTD
- M Seggiani (1999) Empirical correlations of the ash fusion temperatures and temperature of critical viscosity for coal and biomass ashes. Fuel 78:1121–1125. [CrossRef]
- Wang H, He X G (2001) Study of improving generalization of BP network. Systems Engineering and Electronics 23:85–87.
- Li Q Y, Zhou H, Lin A P, et al (2001) Prediction of ash fusion temperature based on grid search and support vector machine. Journal of Zhejiang University 45:2181–2187.
- Li Y (2002) Modeling of power coal blending with application of some non-linear theories. Zhejiang University, Hangzhou.
- Liu X B, Chen CH (1995) Research on ash fusion temperature. Coal Chemical Industry 2:48–52
- Wen X Q, Xu ZH M, Sun L F, et al (2001) Modeling and prediction of the softening temperature of coal ash. Journal of China Coal Society 36:861–866.
- Liu T X, Zhang J Y, Zhang Z X (1992) A new method for the detection of coal and power coal blending 10:177.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|