- Kim H. Pries, Jon M. Quigley, “Reducing Process Costs with Lean, Six Sigma, and Value Engineering Techniques”, CRC Press, 2012.
- Florian G. H. Behncke, S. Maisenbacher and M. Maurer, “Extended Model for Integrated Value Engineering,” presented at Conference on Systems Engineering Research, CA, March 21-22, 2014, pp. 781–788. DOI: :10.1016/j.procs.2014.03.093
- Green SD., “Beyond value engineering: SMART value management for building projects.” International Journal of Project Management, 1994; vol. 12, pp. 49–56. DOI: 10.1016/0263–7863(94)90009–4
- Webb A., “Value engineering”, Engineering Management Journal. 1993, pp.171–175.
- Del Younker, Value Engineering: Analysis And Methodology, New York, Marcel Dekker, 2003, ch. 7, pp. 32–34.
- A. Sharma, H. Srivastava, R.M. Belokar, “A Case Study Analysis Through The Implementation of Value Engineering”, International Journal Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 3, no. 3, 2011, pp. 2204–2213.
- S.K. Sharma, S. Sharma, T. Sharma, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2nded. New Delhi, Kataria & Sons, 2008, ch. 34, pp. 714–725.
- Jay Mandelbaum, Anthony Hermes, Donald Parker, Heather Williams, “Value Engineering Synergies with Lean Six Sigma”, CRC Press, 2012, ch. 1, pp. 6–11.
- A.K. Mukhopadhyaya, Value Engineering: Concepts, Techniques and Applications, 1sted. New Delhi, Response books, 2003, ch. 7, pp. 68–106.
- Ugo Ibusuki, Paulo Carlos Kaminski, “Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 105, no. 2, pp. 459–474, 2007. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2005.08.009 [CrossRef]
- Lawrence D. Miles, Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1972.
- Haskins C., Systems Engineering Handbook - A Guide for System Life Cycle Processes and Activities. 2010; pp. 3.1–3.19.
- Iyer S.S., Value engineering: A How to Manual, 2nd ed., New Delhi, New Age International Publishers, 2000, ch. 2, pp. 89–171.
- R. Paneerselavam, Engineering Economics, New Delhi, PHI Learning, 2012, ch. 15, pp. 192–198.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|