- WU Zhen-qiang, Ren Fang, Zhang Wei. Research advances in thermal-acoustic testing of aero craft structures[J]. Missiles and Space Vehicles, 2: 24–30, 2010.
- Mei C. Nonlinear random response of composite panels in an elevated thermal environment[J]. Air Force Research Laboratory AFRL-VA-WP-TＲ-2000-3049, WPAFB, OH, 2000
- Chen R X, Mei C. Finite element nonlinear random response of beams to acoustic and thermal loads applied simultaneously. The Proceedings of the 34th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamic and Materials Conference,1993.
- Ng C F, Clevenson S A. High-intensity acoustic tests of a thermally stressed plate. Journal of aircraft, 28 (4): 275–281, 1991. [CrossRef]
- Ng C F, Wentz K R. The prediction and measurement of thermo-acoustic response of plate structures. The Proceedings of the 31st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference,1990.
- Vaicaitis R. Nonlinear response and sonic fatigue of national aerospace space plane surface plates. Journal of Aircraft, 31(1):10–18, 1994. [CrossRef]
- Yundong Sha, WeiJing, Zhijun GAO. Nonlinear response and fatigue life prediction of thin-walled structures under thermo-acoustic loadings [J] .Applied Mechanics and Materials. 157–158:1204–1211, 2012.
- Sha Y D, Gao Z J, Xu F. Influence of thermal loading on the dynamic response of thin-walled structure under thermo-acoustic loading[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 105–107:220–226 [CrossRef]
- Sha Y D,Xu F, Gao Z J. Nonlinear response of carbon-carbon composite panels subjected to thermal-acoustic loadings[J]. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 117–119:876–881. [CrossRef]
- Rizzi S A, Przekop A. The effect of basics selection on thermal-acoustic random response prediction using nonlinear modal simulation. The proceedings of the 45th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structure Dynamics and Material Conference,2004.
- Tzou H S, Zhou Y H. Nonlinear piezo thermal elasticity and multi-field actuation, part2; Control of nonlinear deflection buckling and dynamics[J]. Transaction of the ASME: The Journal and Acoustics,1997,119:382–389. [CrossRef]
- Charles C. Gray. Chuh Mei. Finite element analysis of thermal post-buckling and vibrations of thermally buckled composite[J]. (30):188–190, 2008.
- Rizzi S.A. and Przekop A. Estimation of sonic fatigue by reduced-order finite element based analysis, structure Dynamics: Recent Advances, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference, The Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, University of Southampton[C].UK, 2006, M. J. Brennan, B. R. Mace, J. M. Muggleton, B. A. Petersson, K. D. Murphy, S. A. Rizzi, and R. Shen (ed.)
- Tzou H S, Zhou Y H. Nonlinear piezo thermal elasticity and multi-field actuation, Part2: Control of nonlinear defection buckling and dynamics [J]. Transaction of the ASME: The Journal and Acoustics, 119: 382–389, 1997. [CrossRef]
- Steven Goley G, Brian J. Zappia. Effect of loading on the snap-through response of a post-buckled beam[R]. AIAA. 2008–2234.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|