- Van, G.J. et al. 2000. The art of writing a scientific article. J Sci Commun. 163: 51–9.
- Shadpour, M. & Mohammad, D. 2012. Ionic Liquids as Green Solvents: Progress and Prospects. Green Solvents II. 1–32.
- Xu, H.N. et al. 2012. Design, synthesis characterization and in vitro biological activity of a series of 3-aryl-6-(bromoarylmethyl)-7Hthiazolo[3,2-b]-1,2,4-triazin-7-one derivatives as the novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Chinese Chemical Letters. 23: 765–768. [CrossRef]
- Brookmeyer, R. et al. 2007. Forecasting the global burden of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Dement. 3: 186–191. [CrossRef]
- Jin, Z. et al. 2010. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3,6-diaryl-7H-thiazolo[3,2-b][1,2,4]triazin-7-one Derivatives as Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. Archives of Pharmacal Research. 33(10): 1641–1649. [CrossRef]
- Liu S.J. et al. 2013. Design, synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 7H-thiazolo[3,2-b][1,2,4]triazin-7-one Derivatives as dual binding site Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. Hyterocycles. 87(12): 2607–2614. [CrossRef]
- Liu S.J. et al. 2009. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 7H thiazolo[3,2b]-1,2,4-triazin-7-one derivatives as novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. ARKIVOC. (10): 333–348.
- Tang, H. et al. 2007. Derivatives of oxoisoaporphine alkaloids: A novel class of selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Bioorganic Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 17(13): 3765–3768. [CrossRef]
- Stahl, S.M. et al. 2000. The new cholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer’s disease, part 2: illustrating their mechanisms of action. The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 61(11): 813–814. [CrossRef]
- Sussman, J.L. et al. 1991. Atomic structure of acetylcholinesterase from Torpedo californica: a prototypic acetylcholine-binding protein. Science. 253(5022): 872–879. [CrossRef]
- Petra K. et al. 2003. Synthesis, Biological Activity, and Docking Studies of New Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors of the Bispyridinium Type. Archiv der Pharmazie. 336:523–528. [CrossRef]
- Asaad, K. et al. 2004. Kinetics and structure-activity relationship studies on pregnane-type steroidal alkaloids that inhibit cholinesterases. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 12(9): 1995–2003. [CrossRef]
- Kryger, G. et al. 2000. Structures of recombinant native and E202Q mutant human acetylcholinesterase complexed with the snake-venom toxin fasciculin-II. Acta crystallographica Section D. 56: 1385–1394. [CrossRef]
- George, L. et al. 1961. A new and rapid colorimetric determination of acetylcholinesterase activity. Biochemical Pharmacology. 7(2): 88–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|