- Liu Pei, Cai Huanjie, & Wang Jian. 2010. Effects of Soil Water Stress on Growth Development, Dry-matter Partition and Yield Constitution of Winter Wheat. Research of Agricultural Modernization, 31 (3): 330–333.
- Kang Shaozhong. 1998. New Scientific-technological Revolution of Agriculture and Development of Water-saving Agriculture in the 21st Century. Agricultural Research in Arid Area, l6 (1): 11–17.
- Sun Shuhong. 2005. Research on No Full Irrigation Based on Crop Water Production Function. Tianjin University.
- Liu Ling, Sha Yizhuo, & Bai Yueming. 2003. Regional distribution of main agrometeorological disasters and disaster mitigation strategies in China. Journal of Natural Disasters. 12 (2): 92–97.
- Fan Xuemei, Kang Dong, & Dai Tingbo, et al. 2004. Effects of post-anthesis drought and waterlogging on the formation of different types of wheat grain quality. Journal of Plant Ecology. 28 (5): 680–685.
- Wang Wei. 1998. Some biochemical reactions of plants to water deficit. Plant Physiology Communications. 34 (5): 388–400.
- Shiyan, & Yu Zhenwen. 1998. Effects of Soil Water Stress on Nutrient Partition and Yield of Wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer, 4 (1): 50–56.
- Wang Junru, & Li Shengxiu. 2000. Effects of limited water deficit in different growth periods on the yield and component factors of winter wheat. Journal of Northwest Botany, 20 (2): 193–200.
- Huang Mingli, Deng Xiping, & Bai Dengzhong. 2002. Research progress of compensatory effects formed by NP nutrition on the physiological process and yield of wheat in arid areas. Journal of Wheat Crops, 22 (4): 74–78.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|