- Forest bioenergy: Proc. Benefit / YP Semenov [et al.].; ed. Yuri Semenov. - Moscow: State Univ state. Univ forests, 2008. - 348 p. : Ill. - Bibliography. : p. 300–311.
- Iron TA Geletukha GG, Review of modern technologies of biomass gasification // Industrial Heat Engineering, 2006, №2, p. 61–75.
- GS Shubin Modes of wood drying and their rational implementation // Industrial Heat Engineering, 2007, №5.
- Swan DV The use of biofuels. Methodological approaches to the determination of economic efficiency of investments // Industrial Energy 2007, №7, p. 45–47
- AV Lykov Theory of drying, 2nd edition revised and enlarged, “Energy”, Moscow, 1968.-472b.
- Kuznetsov G.V., Al-Ani, Sheremet M.A. Numerical analysis of convective heat transfer in a closed two-phase thermosyphon // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. - 2011. - P.201–210. [CrossRef]
- Vysokomornaya OV, Kuznetsov GV, Strizhak PA Heat and mass transfer in the process of movement of water drops in a hightemperature gas medium // Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. -2013, -P. 1–7.
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2009. T. 18. № 2. pp 162–167. [CrossRef]
- VA Arkhipov, Berezikov AP Basic theory of engineering physics experiment. -Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk Polytechnic University, in 2008 to -206.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|