- Jin WL. & Zhao YX. 2002. State-of-the-art on durability of concrete structures. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 36(4): 371–380.
- Jin WL. & Zhao YX. 2002. Durability of Concrete Structures. Beijing: Science Press.
- Mangat PS. & Molloy BT. 1994. Prediction of long term chloride concentration in concrete. Materials and Structures, 27(6): 338–346. [CrossRef]
- Wan XM, Zhang FR. & Zhao TJ. 2001. Mass transfer process in concrete and its theory. Coastal Engineering, 20(2): 73–78.
- Detroit M. 1972. Control of cracking in concrete structures. Journal of the American Concrete Institute, 69(12): 717–753.
- Bentur A. 2001. Early age cracking in cementitious systems. Proceedings of the International RILEM Conference.
- Mihashih. & Wittmann FH. 2000. Control of cracking in early age concrete. Proceedings of the International Work-shop on Control of Cracking in Early Age Concrete.
- Sahmaran M. 2007. Effect of flexure induced transverse crack and self-healing on chloride diffusivity of reinforced mortar. Journal of Materials Science, 42(22): 9131–9136. [CrossRef]
- Samaha HR. & Hover KC. 1992. Influence of microcracking on the mass transport properties of concrete. ACI Materials Journal, 89(4).
- Lin YQ. 2013. On concrete protective layer quality and reinforcement corrosion. Journal of Zhejiang Water Conservancy and Hydropower College. 25(2): 17–19.
- Wang DZ, Zhang JX. & Zhang JH. 2006. Investigation on chloride-induced corrosion in reinforled concrete bridge along seaside highway. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 32(2): 187–192.
- Beeby AW. 1979. The Prediction of Crack Widths in Hardened Concrete. The Structural Engineer, 57: 9–17
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|