- Huang Hui, Tan Mingwen. & Zhang Shaobin, et al. 2004. Difficulty of gas reservoir fracturing and its technology countermeasures in Xujiahe formation in western Sichuan. Drilling & Production Technology, 27(5): 27–30.
- M. J. Mayerhofer. Results of U.S. Department of Energy Deep Gas Well Stimulation Study.spe95639.
- Weijers, L. G. Griffin. The First Successful Fracture Treatment Campaign Conducted in Japan: Stimulation Challenges in a Deep, Naturally Fractured Volcanic Rock.spe77678.
- L. Weijers, L.G. Griffin. Hydraulic Fracturing in a Deep, Naturally Fractured Volcanic Rock in Japan Design Considerations and Execution Results.spe77823.
- Yang lei, Wang Hongliang. & Mao Shangming, et al. 2002. Applied research on fracture pressure prediction. Journal of Xinjiang Petroleum Institute, 14(4): 67–68.
- Guo Kaijun. & Chang Peifeng. 2004. Study on prediction of fracturing pressure of shallow layer. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(14): 2484–2487.
- Holbrook P W. 1997. Discussion of a new simple method to estimate fracture pressure gradients. SPE Drilling & Completion, March.
- Gu Jun, Gao Deli. & Yang Changlong, et al. 2004. Predicting formation breakdown pressure by CYT method. Natural Gas Industry, 24(12): 62–64.
- Li Sigui, Deng Jingen, Wei Baohua, et al. 2005. Formation fracture pressure calculation in high temperatures wells. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engi-neering. 24(S2): 5669–5672.
- Gao Yanxia, Shan Yuming. & Liu Weiguo, et al. 2007. Characteristics and influencing factors of rock mechanics properties in deep formations of west Sichuan Depression. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency. 11(14): 23–25.
- Chen Zhixi, Chen Mian. & Jin Yan, et al. 1997. Determination of rock fracture toughness with hydraulic fracturing method. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 16(1): 59–64.
- Chen Zhixi, Chen Mian. & Jin Yan. 1997. Experimental study on the relationship between rock fracture toughness and acoustic velocity. Oil Drilling and Production Technology, 16(2): 59–64.
- Jin Yan, Chen Mian. & Zhang Xudong. 2001. Determination of fracture toughness for deep well rock with geophysical logging data. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 4(20): 454–456.
- Deere D U, Miller R P. 1996:1–5. Engineering Classifications and Indes Properties for Intact Rocks. Technical Report No. AFWL–TR-65-116.
- Zhang Yi, Li Gen-sheng. & Xiong Wei, et al. 2004. Stimulation mechanism of oil well using high-pressure water jet deep-penetrating perforation technique. Journal of the University of petroleum, China, 2(28): 38–41
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|