- Wang Jianguo, Zhang Yu & Feng Han. 2010. A decision-making model of development intensity based on similarity relationship between land attributes intervened by urban design. Science China Technological Sciences. (07): 1743–1754. [CrossRef]
- Ze Liu, Wensheng Zhou, Wensong Su. 2013. A methodology for implementable comprehensive urban design in large scale projects: A case study on Daqing comprehensive urban design. China City Planning Review, (04): 42–49.
- Wang Jianguo. 2009. A research into the large-scaled spatial forms of cities based on urban design. Science in China (Series E: Technological Sciences), (09): 2486 –2496. [CrossRef]
- Song Zhang, Xuefeng Zhen. 2013. Practical Significance of general urban design: Analyses and reflections on Qingpu new city. China City Planning Review, (04): 50–56.
- Yi Bo Lin Nan. 2005. Chibi Xindian: An Ancient Town in Hubei booming from shop. Huazhong Architecture, (05): 153–157.
- Liu Wei, Li Baihao. 2008. Research on the spatial morphology of the historic town in Hubei. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, (03): 99–102.
- Fang Xin, 2004. Urban public space design and human activities. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, (02): 5–8.
- Guo Enzhang, 1998. Design countermeasures for high quality urban public space. Architectural Journal, (03): 10–12+65.
- Zou Deci, 2006. The humanized urban public space. Urban Planning Forum, (05): 9–12.
- Long Yuan, 2009. Reflections on Public Space. Architectural Journal, (S1): 86–88.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|