- Grove, A.T. & Ren, Y. 2005. The circular economy in China, Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. 9(2): 121–129.
- Yuan, Z.T. & Long, L. 2011. Low-energy architectural design strategies based on original-ecological construct system of vernacular architecture in western Hunan, Business Management and Electronic Information. 2011 International Conference on Business Management and Electronic Information (BMEI 2011) 4: 863–865. Guangzhou: China.
- Zhu, G.Y. & Hang, Z. 1999. Issues in historical village conservation and development. Architectural Journal, 4: 56–57.
- Bai X.C., Zhang Y.Z. & He Z.Q. 2010. Resources in Construction of new socialism countryside: A case study on the Yuxi Areas, Henan Province, Resources Science, 32(9): 1792–1798.
- Nagy, Z., Rossi, D. & Schlueter, A. 2012. Sustainable architecture and human comfort through adaptive distributed systems, 2012 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PerCom Workshops). Lugano: Switzerland. pp: 403–406.
- Yoshizaka, T. 1984. Discovery of Reside, Tokyo: Keiso Shobo.
- Von Bertalanff, L. 1973. General system theory: foundations, development, applications. Rev. Ed. George Braziller.
- Liu, W.H. 2009. Study on Rural House Technology System Design Based on Renewable Energy Utilization, Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, pp: 26–31.
- Naess, A. 1995. Self-realization: an ecological approach to Being in the world. The deep ecology movement: An introductory anthology: 13–30.
- Li, X.X. 2005. Technology System Theory, Beijing: Science Press.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|