- Das, Sumanta Kumar. 2014. Modeling intelligent decision-making command and control agents: An application to air defense. Intelligent Systems, IEEE, 29(5): 22–29. [CrossRef]
- Philip R. E. Cutler and X. Thong Nguyen. 2003. Description of a rule-based model for the automatic allocation of airborne assets. 6th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- Lu Hua, Zhou Deyun, Zhang Kun. 2009. Research on unascertained-measure-based tactics decision of air-to-ground multi-target Combat. 2009 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems.
- Jeong Hoon Kim, Chang Beom Choi, Tag Gon Kim. 2011. Battle experiments of naval air defense with discrete event system-based mission-level modeling and simulations. The Journal of Defense Modeling & Simulation, 8(3).
- Jun Wang, Xiaozhe Zhao, Yinhan Zhang, Buyun Wang. 2011. Cooperative air-defense system of system immune multi-agent model based on danger theory for surface warship formation. International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences, ICCIS 2011.
- Jun Wang, Xiaozhe Zhao, Beiping Xu, Wei Wang, Zhiyong Niu. 2013. Immune multi-agent model using vaccine for cooperative air-defense system of systems for surface warship formation based on danger theory. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, (6): 946–953 [CrossRef]
- Hangyu Wang, Jieshi Wang, Peng Li. 2006. Shipborne Fire Control Theory. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press.
- D.F. Li. 2010. TOPSIS-based nonlinear-programming methodology for multi-attribute decision making with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets. IEEE Trans. On Fuzzy Systems, 18(2): 299–311.
- Yongjie Xu, Yongchun Wang, Xudong Miu. 2012. Multi-attribute decision making method for air target threat evaluation based on intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 23(6): 891–897. [CrossRef]
- J. Ye. 2010. Fuzzy decision-making method based on the weighted correlation coefficient under intuitionistic fuzzy environment. European Journal of Operational Research, 205(2): 202–204. [CrossRef]
- Liebhaber M J, Smith C A P. 2000. Naval air threat assessment: Cognitive factors and model. 5th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium.
- Lu Huiying, Peng Wu, Wang Ruimei. 2014. A real-time network threat recognition and assessment method based on association analysis of time and space. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 51(5): 1039–1049.
- Yuan Haiying, Gao Xuejin. 2010. The weapon target assignment strategy research on genetic algorithm. 2010 3rd International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering.
- Sifeng Liu. 2010. Theory and Application of Grey System. NSW: Science Press.
- Yin Zhihong, Cui Naigang, Guan Shiyi. 2007. A threat coefficient method for extended air defense system analysis. Second International Conference on Space Information Technology.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|