- Andrea Goldsmith. 2007. Wireless Communications, Oxford: Cambridge University Press.
- G. G. Joshi, C. B. Dietrich Jr., C. R. Anderson, W. G. Newhall, W. A. Davis, J. Isaacs & G. Barnett. 2005. Near-ground channel measurements over line-of-sight and forested paths, IEEE Proc. Microw. Antennas Propag., 152 (6).
- Kovács Z. I. 2002. Radio Channel Characterization for Private Mobile Radio Systems Mobile-to-Mobile Radio Link Investigations, Ph.D. Dissertation, Denmark: Aalborg University.
- Z. Wang, E. K. Tameh & A. R. Nix. 2004. Statistical peer-to-peer channel models for outdoor urban environments at 2GHz and 5GHz, IEEE 2004.
- R.S. Akki. 1994. Statistical properties of mobile-to-mobile land communication channels. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 43(4): 826–831. [CrossRef]
- K. Konstantinou, S. Kang & C. Tzaras. 2007. A measurement-based model for mobile-to-mobile UMTS links. Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC 2007-Spring. IEEE 65th.
- Vahdat, A. & Becker, D. 2000. Epidemic routing for partially connected ad hoc networks, Technical Report CS-2000 06, Duke University, April
- Lindgren, A., Doria, A. & Schelen, O. 2004. Probabilistic routing in intermittently connected networks, in Proc. of the First International Workshop on Service Assurance with Partial and Intermittent Resources.
- Burgess, J., Gallagher, B., Jensen, D. & Levine, B.N. 2006. MaxProp: Routing for Vehicle-Based Disruption-Tolerant Networks, in Proc. of IEEE Infocom.
- E.M. Belding-Royer. 2004. Routing approaches in mobile ad hoc networks, in: Mobile Ad Hoc Networking, IEEE/Wiley, pp: 275–300.
- Hany Samuel, Weihua Zhuang & Bruno Preiss Geneva. 2009. DTN based dominating set routing for MANET in Heterogeneous Wireless Networking, Mobile Networks and Applications. 14(2): 154–164. [CrossRef]
- Xiaolan Zhang, Giovanni Neglia, Jim Kurose & Don Towsley. 2006. Performance modeling of epidemic routing, mobile and wireless communications systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3976: 827–839. [CrossRef]
- Qingshan Wang & Zygmunt J. Haas. 2014. Performance analysis of epidemic routing for delay-tolerant networks. Resource Management in Mobile Computing Environments (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies), 3.
- Wu Y, Deng S & Huang H. 2014. Performance analysis of hop‐limited epidemic routing in DTN with limited forwarding times. International Journal of Communication Systems.
- Wu Y, Deng S & Huang H. 2014. Performance analysis of hop-limited epidemic routing in DTN with limited forwarding times, International Journal of Communication Systems.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|