- Liu H, Hou X. 2012. Moving detection research of background frame difference based on Gaussian model. Computer Science and Service System, International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 258–261.
- Yongtian L, Zhijian J, Junwei G, et al. 2014. Robot fish detection based on a combination method of three-frame-difference and background subtraction. Control and Decision Conference, Chinese. IEEE, pp: 3905–3909.
- Hegenbart S, Uhl A. 2014. A scale-adaptive extension to methods based on LBP using scale-normalized Laplacian of Gaussian extrema in scale-space. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 4319 – 4323.
- Huang Y, Ou Z, Hsieh H, et al. 2011. A rapid texture-based moving object detection method. Control Conference (ASCC), 2011 8th Asian. IEEE, pp: 1205–1209.
- Qin Y, Tang Y. 2011. Dynamic texture recognition based on multiple statistical features with LBP/WLD. Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), 2011 International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 957–960.
- Nguyen D T, Ogunbona P, Li W. 2011. Human detection with contour-based local motion binary patterns. Image Processing (ICIP), 2011 18th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 3609–3612.
- Liao S, Zhao G, Kellokumpu V. 2010. Modeling pixel process with scale invariant local patterns for back-ground subtraction in complex scenes. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, IEEE Conference on. IEEE, pp: 1301–1306.
- Yin H, Yang H, Su H, et al. 2013. Dynamic background subtraction based on appearance and motion pattern. Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 1–6.
- Wang H, Sang N, Yan Y. Real-time tracking combined with object segmentation. Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2014 22nd International Conference on IEEE, 24-28 Aug. 2014, pp: 4098–4103.
- Deng G, Guo K. 2014. Self-adaptive background modeling research based on change detection and area training. Electronics, Computer and Applications, 2014 IEEE Workshop on, pp: 59 – 62.
- Yuan G, Gao Y, Xu D, et al. 2011. A moving objects detection method based on a combination of improved local binary pattern texture and hue. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp: 261–268.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|