- Lu Jilai, Hu Guangshu. 2005. Wavelet based ST segment measurement method for exercise ECG monitoring, Beijing Biomedical Engineering. 24(5).
- Wang Yujing, Song Lixin. 2007. Denoising of ECG signal based on empirical mode decomposition and Hilbert transform. Journal Harbin Univ. SCI&TECH. 12(4).
- Manuel Blanco-Velasco, Binwei Weng. & Kenneth E.2008. Barner, ECG signal denoising and baselinewander correction based on the empirical mode decomposition, Computers in Biology and Medicine. 38:1–13. [CrossRef]
- Shi Li, Yang Cenyu. & Fei Minrui. 2008. Electrocardiogram R-wave and ST segment extraction based on wavelet transform, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. 29(4).
- Mahesh S. Chavan, R.A. Agarwala, M.D. Uplane, Interference reduction in ECG using digital FIR filters based on rectangular window, WSEAS transactions on signal processing.
- Liu Mengmeng, Wang Min, Xiong Hui, Dong Kun. & Han Shuai. 2014. ECG signal in-band noises de-noising based on EMD method, Journal of Tianjin polytechnic university. 2014, 33(4).
- Wang Zhenxing, Zhang Sijie. & Zeng Xiaoping. 2011. Shape recognition algorithm for ST-segment of ECG signal, Journal of computer application. 31(10).
- Mao Ling, Zhang Guomin. & Sun Jixiang. 2009. Research on shape analysis of ST segments in ECG signal, Signal processing. 25(9).
- L Dranca, A Goni. & An Illarramendi. 2009. Real-time detection of transient cardiac ischemic episodes from ECG signals, Physiological measurement. 30:983–998. [CrossRef]
- C. Papaloukas, D.I. Fotiadis, A.Liavas. & L.K.Michalis. 2000. A knowledge-basedtechnique for automated detection of ischaemic episodes in long duration electrocardiograms, Medical & Biological engineering & computing. Vol. 38.
- Li Hong. & Sun Yunlian. 2007. Denoising by ICA based on EMD virtual channel, Journal of Beijing University of posts and telecommunications. 30(5).
- Lin Shaojie, Lai Lijuan. & Wu Xiaoming. 2010. Adaptive removal of motion artifact from ECG based on impedance detection, Journal of Biomedical Engineering. 27 (3).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|