- P. D. Mitcheson, E. M. Yeatman, G. K. Rao, A. S. Holmes and T. C. Green, “Energy Harvesting From Human and Machine Motion for Wireless Electronic Devices”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 96(9),1457–1586, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. S. Ma, E. J. Kim, and Y. Y. Kim, “Power-amplifying strategy in vibration–powered energy harvesters,” in Active and Passive Smart Structures and Integrated Systems, 2010.
- Z. Wong, J. Yan, K. Soga, and A. Seshia, “A multi-degree-of-freedom electrostaticMEMS power harvester,” Proc. PowerMEMS 2009,(1), pp. 300–303, 2009.
- L. Tang and Y. Yang, “A multiple-degree-of-freedom piezoelectric energy harvesting model”, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 23(14), pp. 1631–1647, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. Acar and A. Shkel, “Inherently robust micromachined gyroscopes with 2-DOF sense-mode oscillator,” Microelectromechanical Syst. J., 15(2), pp. 380–387, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. Khaligh, P. Zeng, and C. Zheng, “Kinetic energy harvesting using piezoelectric and electromagnetic technologies-state of the art,” Ind. Electron. IEEE, 57(3), pp. 850–860, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Schofield, A. Trusov, and A. Shkel, “Effects of operational frequency scaling in multi-degree of freedom MEMS gyroscopes,” IEEE Sensors Journal, 8(10), pp. 1672–1680, 2008. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analytical method in nonlinear dynamics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|