- Ramamurthy, K., Kunhanandan Nambiar, E. K., & Indu Siva Ranjani, G. (2009). A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31 (6), 388–396. [CrossRef]
- Mydin, M. A. O., & Wang, Y. C. (2012) Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Construction and Building Materials, 26 (1), 638–654. [CrossRef]
- Oner, a., Akyuz, S. & Yildiz, R. (2005). An experimental study on strength development of concrete containing fly ash and optimum usage of fly ash in concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 35 (6), 1165–1171. doi:10.1016/j.cemconres.2004.09.031 [CrossRef]
- Sumer, M. (2012). Compressive strength and sulfate resistance properties of concretes containing Class F and Class C fly ashes. Construction and Building Materials, 34, 531–536. [CrossRef]
- Soleimanzadeh, S. & Mydin, M. A. O. (2012). Influence of high temperatures on the flexural strength of foamed concrete containing fly ash and Polyproplene fibre, 26 (2), 117–126.
- Al Qadi, A. N. S., & Al-Zaidyeen, S. M. (2012). Effect of fibre content and specimen shape on residual strength of polypropylene fibre self-compacting concrete exposed to elevated temperatures. Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|