- G. S. D. Schaber, D. I. Gerogiorgis, R. Ramachandran, J. M. B. Evans, P. I. Barton, and B. L. Trout, “Economic Analysis of Integrated Continuous and Batch Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: A Case Study”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 50, pp. 10083–10092 (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Apt, A. Newcomer, L. B. Lave, S. Douglas, and L. M. Dunn, “An Engineering-Economic Analysis of Syngas Storage”, National Energy Technology Laboratory, http://www.netl.doe.gov/energy-analyses/pubs/Final%20Report-%20Engineering-Economic%20Analysis%20of%20Syngas%20Storag.pdf dated 14th September 2011, (2008).
- O. Bailey, B. Ouaglal, E. Bartholomew, C. Marnay, and N. Bourassa, “An Engineering-Economic Analysis of Combined Heat and Power Technologies in a μGrid Application”, http://eetd.lbl.gov/ea/emp/reports/50023.pdf dated 15th September, 2011, (2002).
- W. G. Sullivan, E. M. Wicks, and C. P. Koelling, Engineering Economy. Pearson Education, Inc., New Jersey (2009).
- T. G. Eschenbach, Engineering Economy: Applying Theory to Practice. Oxford University Press, Inc., New York, (2003).
- S. Park,. Fundamentals of Engineering Economics. Pearson Education, Inc., New Jersey, (2004).
- A. M. Amin, G. Zulkipli, and T. S. M. Nazri “Techno-economic evaluation on enhancing cogeneration plant capacity: case study of palm oil mill cogeneration plant”, J. Appl. Sci., 14, 3, (2014)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Plant Integrity and Reliability|
|Published online||17 July 2014|