- Law, M., “Fire Safety of External Building Elements – The Design Approach”, Engineering Journal of the American Institute of Steel Construction, Second Quarter, 59–74, 1978.
- Oleszkiewicz, I., “Heat Transfer From a Window Fire Plume to a Building Façade”, National Research Council Canada Institute for Research in Construction, IRC Paper No. 1662., Ottawa, Canada, 1989.
- Lin, C.Y., “Study of Exposure Fire Spread Between Buildings by Radiation”, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 23(4), 493–504, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Chen, A. and Francis, J., “Radiant heat flux to external surfaces from escaping and extrusive flashover flames”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part C – Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 217(2), 247–256, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Himoto, K. and Tanaka, T., “Development and validation of a physics–based urban fire spread model”, Fire Safety Journal, 43, 477–494, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y. P., Delichatsios, M. A., Ohmiya, Y., Wakatshuki, K., Yanagisawa, A., and Goto, D., “Heat fluxes on opposite building wall by flames emerging from an enclosure”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 32, 2551–2558, 2009.
- Cheng, H. and Hadjisophocleous, G. V., “Experimental study and modelling of radiation from compartment fires to adjacent buildings”, Fire Safety Journal, 53, 43–62, 2012. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|