- Chen, J.; Poon, C.s. “Photocatalytic construction and building materials: From fundamentals to applications”, Building and Environment, Volume 44, Issue 9, Pages 1899–1906, (September 2009). [CrossRef]
- Michael J.Watts, Adrienne T.Cooper “Photocatalysis of 4-chlorophenol mediated by TiO2 fixed to concrete surfaces” Solar Energy 82, 206–211 (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Bellardita, M. Addamo, A. DiPaola, G. Marcì, L. Palmisano, L. Cassar, M. Borsa, “Photocatalytic activity of TiO2/SiO2 systems” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 174, 707–713 (2010). [CrossRef]
- V.D. Knoefel, The incorporation of TiO2 into the phases of Portland cement clinker, ZKG (1) (1979) 35–40.
- B.V. Volkonskii, S.D. Makashev, N.P. Shtejert, Action of compounds of phosphorous, titanium, manganese and chromium on the process of clinker formation and quality of cement, Tsement 6 (1974) 17–19.
- F.M. Lea, The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete, Edward Arnold Publishers, London, 1976, pp. 75–76.
- Mohr P, Hansen W, Jensen E, Pane I. Transport properties of concrete pavements with excellent long-term in-service performance. Cem Concr Res (2000);30:1903–10. [CrossRef]
- Basheer L, Kropp J, Cleland DJ. Assessment of the durability of concrete from its permeation properties: a review. Constr Build Mater (2001);15:93–103. [CrossRef]
- Alexander MG, Magee BJ. Durability performance of concrete containing condensed silica fume. Cem Concr Res (1999);29:917–22. [CrossRef]
- Bágel L, Zˇ ivica V. Relationship between pore structure and permeability of hardened cement mortars: on the choice of effective pore structure parameter. Cem Concr Res (1997);27(8):1225–35. [CrossRef]
- Tanaka K, Kurumisawa K. Development of technique for observing pores in hardened cement paste. Cem Concr Res (2002);32:1435–41. [CrossRef]
- Zhao TJ, Zhu JQ, Feng NQ. Correlation between strength and permeability of concrete. Ind Constr (1997);27(5):14–7.
- Wu ZW, Lian HZ. High performance concrete. Beijing: Railway Press of China; (1999). p. 43.
- Zhang MH, Li H. Pore structure and chloride permeability of concrete containing nanoparticules for pavement. Construction and Bulding Materials 25 (2011) 608–616. [CrossRef]
- Ye Q, Zhang ZN, Kong DY, et al. Influence of nano-SiO2 addition on properties of hardened cement paste as compared with silica fume. Constr Build Mater (2007);21:539–45. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2012|