- O. Sovran, M. C. Charrier-Mojtabi, and A. Mojtabi, Naissance de la convection thermosolutale en couche poreuse infinie avec effet Soret. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, t. 329, Série II b, 287–293, 2001.
- M. Bourich, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid and M. Mamou, Onset of convection and finite amplitude flow due to Soret effect within a horizontal sparsely packed porous enclosure heated from below, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 25, 513–525, 2005. [CrossRef]
- M. Er-Raki, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid and M. Mamou, Soret effect on the boundary layer flow regime in a vertical porous enclosure subject to horizontal heat and mass fluxes. Int. J Heat Mass Transfer, 49, 3111–3120, 2006. [CrossRef]
- K. Ezaki, M. Kaneda, T. Tagawa, and H. Ozoe, Numerical computation for the melt convection of the model system of continuous steel casting with various magnetic fields, ISIJ Internat., 43, 907–914, 2003. [CrossRef]
- R. Sekar, G. Vaidyanathan, R. Hemalatha, and S. Sendhilnathan, Effect of sparse distribution pores in a Soret-driven ferro thermohaline convection, J. Magnetism Magnetic Materials, 302, 20–28, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. J. Chamkha and H. Al-Naser, Hydromagnetic double-diffusive convection in a rectangular enclosure with uniform side heat and mass fluxes and opposing temperature and concentration gradients, Int. J. Thermal Sciences, 41, 936–948, 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. Raptis, and J. Vlahos, Unsteady hydromaguetic free convective flow through a porous medium, Lett. Heat Mass Transfer, 9, 56–64, 1982.
- M. Bourich, M. Hasnaoui, A. Amahmid, M. Er-Raki and M. Mamou, Analytical and numerical study of combined effects of a magnetic field and an external shear stress on soret convection in a horizontal porous enclosure, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 54, 1042–1060, 2008. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|