MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- N. P. Bansal (ed.), Handbook of ceramic composites (Kluwer Academic Publishers. Springer Science & Business Media, Boston, USA, 2005) 200 554 p DOI: 10.1007/b104068 [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Prosuntsov, N. Yu. Taraskin, Theoretical and Numerical Characterization of the Thermal Conductivity of Carbon Ceramic Material from Realistic Microscale Imaging, MATEC Web of Conf. (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, France, 2017) 92 01008 DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/20179201008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Reznik, Mathematical Models of Radiative-Conductive Heat Exchange in Heat-Shield Materials of Shuttle Space Transportation Systems, J. of Eng. Phys. and Thermophys. (A. V. Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 2000) 73 (1) pp 9-24 DOI: 10.1007/BF02681671 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Petrova, S. V. Reznik, Theoretical Rationale of Heating Block for Testing Bench of Aerospace Crafts Thermal Protection Elements, EPJ Web of Conf. (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, France, 2016) 110 01048 DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/ 201611001048 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Zvorikin, А. Т. Alexandrova, B. P. Baikaltsev, Reflective infrared heat ovens (Machinostroenie, Moscow, Russian Federation, 1985) 176 p [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Yeliseyev, V. A. Tovstonog, Characteristics of High Intensive Heat Radiation Sources and Systems, Herald of the BMSTU. Ser. Mech. Eng. (Bauman University Publishing House, Moscow, Russian Federation, 2001) 4(45) pp 3-32 [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Baldzhiev, P. V. Prosuntsov, Modeling Combined Heat Transfer in the Operating Area of the High Power Heating Test Facility, MATEC Web of Conf. (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, France, 2017) 110 01009 DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/ 201711001009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.