- E. Guglielmino, T. Sireteanu, C. W. Stammers, G. Ghita and M. Giuclea: Semiactive suspension control, Springer Verlag London Limited, (2008)
- A. Turnip, K.-S. Hong and S. H. Park: Modeling of Hydraulic Engine Mount for Active Pneumatic Engine Vibration Control Using the Extended Kalman Filter, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 23, 1 229–236 (2009) [CrossRef]
- D. Karnopp: Active damping in road vehicle suspensions, Vehicle System Dynamics, 12, 291–316. (1983) [CrossRef]
- D. Karnopp, M. J. Crosby and R. A. Harwood: Vibration control using semi-active for generators, SME Journal of Engineering for Industry, 96, 619–626 (1974), [CrossRef]
- D. Karnopp and G. Heess: Electronically controllable vehicle suspensions, Vehicle System Dynamics, 20, 207–217 (1991) [CrossRef]
- A. Turnip and K.-S. Hong: Road-frequency based optimization of damping coefficients for semi-active suspension systems, International Journal of Vehicle Design, 63, 1 84–101 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Ahmadian, X. Song and S. C. Southward: No-jerk skyhook control methods for semi-active suspensions, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 126, 4 580–584 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A. Turnip, S. H. Park and K.-S. Hong: Sensitivity Control of a MR-Damper Semi-Active Suspension, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 11, 2 5–13, (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Ahmadian and A.P. Christopher: A Quarter-Car Experimental Analysis of Alternative Semi-Active Control Methods, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 11, 604–612 (2000) [CrossRef]
- A. S. Cherry, R. P. Jones and T. E. C. Potter: The Use of Multibody System Modeling and Multivariable System Decoupling Technique in Vehicle Ride Control,” ASME Transactions, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control,. 121, 3 479–486 (1999) [CrossRef]
- A. Turnip, D. Soetraprawata, Hariyadi and D.E. Kusumandari: Design of an adaptive intelligent controller in a semi-active suspension systems, Teknologi Indonesia, 36, 1 9–15 (2013)
- S. B. Choi, S. K. Lee and Y. P. Park: A Hysteresis Model for the Field-Dependent Damping Force of a Magnetorheological Damper, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2, 375–383 (2011)
- F. D. Goncalves and M. Ahmadian: A Hybrid Conrol Policy for Semi-Active Vehicle Suspensions, Shock and Vibration, 10, 59–69 (2003) [CrossRef]
- A. Turnip and H. Fakhrurroja: Estimation of the wheel-ground contact tire forces using extended Kalman Filter, International Journal of Instrumentation Science, 2, 2 34 (2013)
- K. S. Hong, D. S. Jeon, W. S. Yoo, H. Sunwoo, S. Y. Shin, C. M. Kim and B. S. Park: A New Model and an Optimal Pole-placement Control of the Macpherson Suspension System, SAE International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, MI, SAE paper No. 1999-01-1331, 267–276 (1999)
- Y. Liu, T. P. Waters and M. J. Brennan: A Comparison of Semi-Active Damping Control Strategies for Vibration Isolation of Harmonic Disturbances, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 280, 21–39 (2005) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.