MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Clarke H., Martinez-Herasme A., Crookes R., Wen D.S. Experimental study of jet structure and pressurisation upon liquid nitrogen injection into water // International journal of multiphase flow. 2010, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 940-949. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakoryakov V.E., Tsoi A.N., Mezentsev I.V., Meleshkin A.V. Explosive boiling of a liquid nitrogen jet in a water // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2014, Vol. 23, №1, pp. 1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakoryakov, V.E., Dontsov, V.E., Chernov, A.A., 2006. Formation of gas hydrates in the gas-liquid mixture behind the shock wave. Doklady RAN, Vol. 411, No. 2, pp. 190–193. [Google Scholar]
- Nakoryakov V.E., Misyura S.Y. The features of self-preservation for hydrate systems with methane // Chemical Engineering Science. 2013, Vol. 104, pp. 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Misyura S.Y. Effect of heat transfer on the kinetics of methane hydrate dissociation // Chemical Physics Letters. 2013, Vol. 583, pp. 34–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horiguchi K., Watanabe S., Moriya H., Nakai S. Completion of natural gas hydrate (NGH) overland transportation demo project. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Gas Hydrates, Scotland, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.