- ČSN EN 13707+A2, Waterproofing sheets and foils – Reinforced roof waterproofing bitumen sheets – Definitions and characteristics (The Institute of Technical Standardization, Metrology and State Testing, Prague, 2009)
- ČSN EN 12316-1, Waterproofing sheets and foils – Part 1: Roof waterproofing bitumen sheets – Determination of peel resistance of joints (Czech Standards Institution, Prague, 2000)
- ČSN EN 12317-1, Waterproofing sheets and foils – Part 1: Roof waterproofing bitumen sheets – Determination of shear resistance in joints (Czech Standards Institution, Prague, 2000)
- R. Smolka, T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, enviBUILD 2014 - Buildings and Environment (Brno, 2014)
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, R. Smolka, AMS 1041, 71–74 (2014)
- J. Plachý, Bitumen sheet joints under the influence of temperature and time in the composition of single-membrane roofs (Doctoral thesis, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno, 2005)
- ETAG 006. European Technical Approval Guideline – Systems of Mechanically Fastened Flexible Roof Waterproofing Membranes (European Organisation for Technical Assessment - EOTA, Brussels, 2000)
- T. Petříček, Adhesion of joints of mechanically fastened bitumen sheets (Doctoral thesis, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno, 2013)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.