- Marquez Garcia F. P., Schmid F. and Collado J. C., A reliability centered approach to remote condition monitoring, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 80 (1) 33–40 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Dummer, G., Tooley, M., Winton, R., An elementary guide to reliability, Butterworth – Heinemann, Oxford, UK, Chap. 2, (1997)
- Desphande VS, Modak JP, Application of RCM to a medium scale industry. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 77, pp 31–43, (2002). [CrossRef]
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Application of Reliability Centred Maintenance to Optimize Operation and Maintenance in Nuclear Power Plants, (May 2007).
- Bae Chulho, Kim Hyunjun, Son Youngtak, Lee Hoyong, Han Seokyoun, Suh Myungwon, Development of a Web based RCM system for the driverless Rubber-Tired K-AGT system, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 23, pp 1142–1156 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Selvik, JT, Aven, T, A framework for reliability and risk centered maintenance, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 96, pp 324–331, (2011) [CrossRef]
- O’Connor, P., Practical Reliability Engineering (third edition revised), John Wiley and sons, Chichester, Chap 14 (1997)
- Moubray, John, Reliability-centered Maintenance, 2nd Edition, Butterworth Heinemann (1997)
- Zeljko Mausic, Borivoj Galovic, Omer Pita, Optimizing maintenance reliability program for small fleets, Transport, 22:3, 174–177, (2007).
- Kiazim, Evran, MSc Dissertation, Northumbria University (2014)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|