- Anastassiou, George, “Intelligent Systems II: Complete Approximation by Neural Network Operators”, Springer, (2016). [CrossRef]
- Biju, Issac, and Nauman, Israr, “Case Studies in Intelligent Computing”, CRC, (2014).
- Gharehbaghi, K and Georgy, M, “Utilization of Infrastructure Gateway System (IGS) as a Transportation Infrastructure Optimization Tool”, International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, SAP, USA, 4, No.1, (2015).
- Gharehbaghi, K, “Infrastructure Asset Optimisation in Local Governments: Australia Study”, International Journal of Civil, Structural, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering Research Development, 4, (6), 33–42, Dec. (2014).
- Gharehbaghi, K, “Transport Infrastructure Development Modelling for Dispersed cities”, proceedings of 5th International conference on Civil, Environmental and Medical Engineering, Melbourne, 8-10 April, (2015).
- Gharehbaghi, K. and Raso, V., “Optimisation of Infrastructure Systems for Melbourne”, Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Construction Conference, Athens, Greece, June 18–21, (2012).
- Longbing, Cao, “Metasynthetic Computing and engineering of Complex Systems”, Springer, (2015).
- Mitsuo. Gen; Kim, Kuinam J; Huang, Xiaoxia; Hiroshi, Yabe, “Industrial engineering, Management Science and Applications”, Springer, (2015).
- Powel, Bruce, “Agile systems engineering”, Morgan Kaufmann, pp. 23–57, (2016).
- Rainey, Larry, and Tolk, Andreas, “Modeling and simulation support for system of systems engineering applications”, John Wiley and Sons, (2015).
- Sladkowski, Aleksander, and Pamula, Wieslaw, “Intelligent Transportation Systems - Problems and Perspectives”, Springer (2015).
- Zapico, L; Worden, K; and Molina, F, “Vibration-based damage assessment in steel frames using neural networks”, smart materials and structures, 10, Number 3, (2001). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|