- Zannin, P. H. T.; Calixto, A. D. and Ferreira, J. A., A survey of urban noise annoyance in a large Brazilian city. The importance of a subjective analysis in conjunction with an objective analysis, Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol 23, no 2, Pages 245–255, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Bendtsen, H. 1999. The Nordic prediction method for road traffic noise. Journal of Science of The Total Environment, Vol 235, no 1–3, 1, pp 331–338, September (1999) [CrossRef]
- Campbell, S.A. 2001. Critical Review of Some Traffic Noise Perdiction Models, Journal Applied Acoustics. Vol 62, no 3, pp 271–287, (2001) [CrossRef]
- Gundogdu, O., Gokdag, M., Yuksel, F. 2005. A traffic noise prediction method based on vehicle composition using genetic algorithms. Journal of Applied Acoustics, Vol 66, no 7, pp 799–809, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Gulliver, J., Morley, D., Vienneau, D., Fabbri, F., Bell, M., Goodman, P., Beevers, S., Dajnak, D., Kelly, F. J. and Fecht, D., Development of an open-source road traffic noise model for exposure assessment, Journal of Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol 74, pp 183–193, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Paz, E. C., Ferreira, A. M. C., and Zannin, P. H. T., Comparative study of the perception of urban noise. Journal of Public Health, Vol 39, no 3, pp 467–472, (2005)
- Vincenzo, B., Crocco, F. and Mongelli, D.W.E., A mathematical model for traffic noise prediction in an urban area. 4th WSEAS International Conferense on Urban Planning and Transportation UPT2011.” Corfu Island, Greece, pp 405–410, (2011)
- Reed, S., Boggs, J. L. and Mann, j. p., A GIS tool for modeling anthropogenic noise propagation in natural ecosystems. Journal of Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol 37, pp 1–5, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Majnonian, H.; Dehzad, B.; Farhang Dareshori, B and Maigoni, H., Certificate of Golestan National Park. (in Persian.), (2000).
- Darvish Sefat, A., Atlas of Protected Areas of Iran. University of Tehran Publications(Persian.), pp 5–157, (2007)
- Sohrabi, M. Lichens from Golestan National Park (Iran). Journal of Folia Crypotg, Fasc, Vol 41, pp 105–108, (2005).
- Peris, S. J. and Pescador, M. 2004. Effects of traffic noise on passerine populations in Mediterranean wooded pastures. Applied Acoustics,Vol 65, pp 57–366, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Samadyar, H, Effective Elemnts of Traffic Noise Control in the Urban Environment, II National Conference of Air plloution and Environmental Health (2007 ), Iran
- Singh, N. and Davar, S. C., Noise Pollution- Sources, Effects and Control. Journal of Hum. Ecol., Vol 16, no 3, pp 181–187, 2004
- Zaree Chahoki, M. A., 2010, Data analysis in natural resources research using SPSS software. University of Tehran Press, Iran, 1st ed, (2010).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.