- J.X. Liu, Y.B. Li, J. WHUT (T.S.&E), Distribution Regularity Analysis of Ship Arrival and Departure at the Tianjin Port Main Channel, 32(2), 351–353(2008)
- J. Yu, W. Zhang, J.H. Jiang, P. Liao, J.T &T.E, Probability distribution of vessel traffic flow in Xi Jiang waterway, 6(2), 88–93 (2006)
- X.L. Han, Z.Q. Lu, L.F. Xi, Eur.J.O.R, A proactive approach for simultaneous berth and quay crane scheduling problem with stochastic arrival and handling time, 207, 1327–1340(2010)
- Z.R. Tan, X.P. Yan, L. Liu, J.T.I&S, Examination of Vessel Traffic Flow Distribution Model in Yangtze River Bridge Area, 28(2), 70–73(2010)
- H.B. Zhang, D.H. Jiang, J.P&W.E, Distribution law of ships to port and calculation of reasonable number of berths, 9, 51–56(2014)
- L.J. Wang, Xu, N.Q. Song, T. Xu, J.DMU, Distribution function and empirical study of container liner’s arrival discipline, 39(4),107–110(2013)
- Y.H. Tian, J.B. Chen, J.S&O.E,Vessel Traffic Flow Prediction Based on BP Neural Network, 39(1), 122–125(2010)
- S. Li, L.J. Liu, M. Zhai, J. Systm, E.T&P, Prediction for short-term traffic flow based on modified PSO optimized BP neural network, 32(9), 2045–2049(2012)
- J.G. Zhai, T.F. Yan, X.P. Yan, J.SHMU, Prediction of vessel traffic flow based on BP neural network and residual analysis, 34(1), 19–22(2013)
- Z.M. Liu, Z.X. Jia, X.L. Li, J.ECJTU, Traffic Volume Forecast Based on Gray Markov Chain Model, 29(1), 30–34(2012)
- C.M. Kong, Y. Han, J.F&E, Prediction of Volatile Traffic Volume Based on the Grey-Markov Model, 31(1), 92–96(2015)
- H.J. Liu, Z. Gao, Z.X. Wang, J. Zhang, J.S&T(Algorithm), Short-term Traffic Flow Forecasting Based on Exponential Smoothing and Markov Chains, 22(12), 132–135(2013)
- Q. Yan, I. Sherif, J.T&R, Part C, A Hidden Markov Model for short term prediction of traffic conditions on freeways, 43, 95–111(2014)
- Y.M. Wang, X.J. Yu, J.X. Chang, Q. Huang, J.EofWH, Pr-ediction of runoff based on BP neural network and Markov model 41(5), 14–17(2008)
- Y.P. Jing, X. Zhang, Y. Luo, J.N.A&F.U(Nat. Sci. Ed.), Forecasting of urban water demand based on combining Grey and BP neural network with Markov chain model, 39(7), 229–234(2011)
- Y.F. Wang, S.M. Cheng, M.H. Su, J.A.soft.C, Incorporating the Markov chain concept into fuzzy stochastic prediction of stock indexes, 10, 613–617(2010)
- G.G. He, Y. Li, S.F. Ma, J. Systm, E.T&P, Discussion on short-term traffic flow forecasting methods based on mathematical models, 20(12), 51–56(2000)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.