- Wang, Haizhong, Li, Jia, Chen, Qian-Yong, and Ni, Daiheng. 2011. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 45 (6): 554–66. doi:10.1016/j.tra.2011.03.010 [CrossRef]
- Wang, Haizhong, Li, Jia, Chen, Qian-Yong, and Ni, Daiheng. 2009. The 88th Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. http://people.umass.edu/ndh/Publications/C21.pdf
- Smith, S. J. Y.Jr., J. M. Modeling Circulation Systems in Buildings Using State Dependent Queueing Models,Queueing Syst., 1989, 4, pages: 319–338.
- Rajat, J. Smith, J. Modeling Vehicular Traffic Flow using M/G/C/C State Dependent Queueing Models. Transportation Science, 31, pages: 324–335, (1997). [CrossRef]
- Gabor, S. C. I. The analogies of highway and computer network traffic. Physica A, 2002, 307, pages: 516–526. [CrossRef]
- Helbing, D. Traffic and Related Self-Driven Many-Particle Systems. Rev. Mod. Phys., 2001,73,1067–1141. [CrossRef]
- Chowdhury, D. Schadschneider, A., Nishinari, K. Physics of Transport and Traffic Phenomena in Biology: from molecular motors and cells to organisms. Physics of Life Reviews, (2005), 2, 318. [CrossRef]
- Greenshields, B. D. A Study in Highway Capacity. Highway Research Board Proceedings, 1935, 14, pages: 448–477.
- Greenberg, H. An analysis of traffic flow. Operation Research, (1959), 7, pages: 79–85. [CrossRef]
- Underwood, R. T. Speed, Volume, and Density Relationship. Quality and Theory of Traffic Flow, Yale Bur. Highway Traffic, New Haven, Connecticut, (1961), pages: 141–188.
- Drake, J. S., Schofer, J. L., May, A. D.. A Statistical Analysis of Speed Density Hypotheses. Third International Symposium on the Theory of Traffic Flow Proceedings, Elsevier North Holland, Inc. New York, (1967).
- Drew, D. R. Traffic Flow Theory and Control, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1968, Chapter 12.
- Pipes, L. A. Car-Following Models and the Fundamental Diagram of Road Traffic. Transportation Research, 1967, 1, pages: 21–29. [CrossRef]
- Edie, L. C. Car-Following and Steady-State Theory for Noncongested Traffic. Operation Research, (1961), 9, pages: 66–76. [CrossRef]
- Lu Sun, J. Z. Development of Multiregime Speed-Density Relationship by Cluster Analysis. Transportation Research Record, (2005), Volume 1934, pages: 64–71. [CrossRef]
- May, A. D. Traffic Flow Fundamentals, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, (1990).
- Rouse, Douglas I.. Stochastic Modeling of Plant Disease Epidemic Processes, Handbook of Applied Mycology Sail and Plants, Vol. 1 edited by Arora, Dilip K. etc, (1991).
- Hall, F.L., Hurdle, V.F., Banks, J.H. A synthesis on recent work on the nature of speed flow and flow-occupancy (or density) relationships on freeways. Transportation Res. Rec. 1365, pp. 12–18, (1992).
- Banks, James H.. Review of Empirical Research on Congested Freeway Flow. Transportation Res. Rec. 1802, pp. 225–232, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Wittwer, J.W., ‘Monte Carlo Simulation Basics ’, 2004. [Online]. Available: http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticles/mc/MonteCarloSimulation.html. [Accessed: 03-March-2016].
- Castro, M., Sanchez, J.A., Vaquero, C.M., Iglesias, L., Rodriguez-Solano, R., (2008), Automated GIS-based system for speed estimation and highway safety evaluation, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 22, 325–331. [CrossRef]
- Dey, P.P., Chandra, S., Gangopadhaya, S., (2006), Speed distribution curves under mixed traffic conditions, Journal of transportation engineering, 132, 475–481. [CrossRef]
- Fitzpatrick, K., Carlson, P.L., Wooldridge, M.D., Brewer, M.A., (2000), Design factors that affect driver speed on suburban arterials, Technical Report Documentation, Texas Transportation Institute, Report n. 1769–3.
- Trozzi, C., Vaccaro, R., Crocetti, S., (1996), Speed frequency distribution in air pollutants emissions estimate from road traffic, Science of the Total Environment, 189/l90, 181–185. [CrossRef]
- Iannone, G., Guarnaccia, C., & Quartieri, J. (2013).Speed distribution influence in road traffic noise prediction. Environmental Engineering And Management Journal, 12(3), 493–501.
- Berry, Donald S., Belmont, Daniel M., and others. 1951. “Distribution of Vehicle Speeds and Travel Times.”; In Proceedings of the Second Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 589–602. The Regents of the University of California. http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/math/ucb/text/math_s2_article-43.pdf.
- Lin, S, He, M, Tan, Y, et al. Comparison study on operating speeds of electric bicycles and bicycles: experience from field investigation in Kunming, China. Transp. Res. Record (2008); 2048: 52–59. [CrossRef]
- Wang, D, Zhou, D, Jin, S, et al. Characteristics of mixed bicycle traffic flow on conventional bicycle path. Presented at 94th annual meeting of the transportation research board, Washington, DC, 11–15 January (2015).
- Vadeby, Anna, and \AAsa Forsman. 2014. Transport Research Arena (TRA) 5th Conference: Transport Solutions from Research to Deployment. http://tra2014.traconference.eu/papers/pdfs/TRA2014_Fpaper_18042.pdf.
- Maurya, A.K., Das, S., Dey, S. (2015), 11th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (EASTS 2015) in Cebu City, Philippines during September 11-14, 2015.
- Hustim, M. Fujimoto, K. (2012) Road Traffic Noise under Heterogeneous Traffic Condition in Makassar City, Indonesia. Journal of Habitat Engineering and Design, 4(1), 109–118.
- Aly, B., Ramli, S.H., Sumi, M.I.T., (2012) Driving Cycle of Passenger Cars on Heterogeneous Traffic Situations: Case Study on an Urban Road in Makassar, Indonesia. Proceeding of the 8th International Symposium on Lowland Technology.
- Chandra, Satish, and Bharti, Anish Kumar. 2013. “Speed Distribution Curves for Pedestrians During Walking and Crossing.” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 104 (December): 660–67. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.11.160. [CrossRef]
- Loutzenheiser, D. W., & Greenshields, B. D. (1940).Percentile Speeds on Existing Highway Tangents. In Highway Research Board Proceedings (Vol. 20).
- Leong, HJW. The distribution and trend of free speeds on two-lane two-way rural highways in New South Wales. In: Proceedings of the 4th Australian road research board conference, part 1, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 14–16 October 1968, pp.791–808. Vermont South, VIC, Australia: Australian Road Research Board.
- McLean, J. R. (1978): Observed Speed Distributions and Rural Road Traffic Operations. 9th Australian Road Research Board Conference Proceedings., Part 5, Australian Road Research Board, Vermont South, Victoria, Australia, 235–244.
- Minh, C. C., Sano, K., and Matsumoto, S. (2005) The speed, Flow and Headway Analyses of Motorcucle Traffic. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 6, 1496–1508.
- Wang, Y., Dong, W., Zhang, L., Chin, D., Papageorgiou, M., Rose, G., Young, W. (2012) Speed modeling and travel time estimation based on truncated normal and lognormal distributions. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2315, 66–72. [CrossRef]
- Gerlough, DL and Huber, MJ. Traffic flow theory: a monograph. Special report 165. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, June, 1975.
- Zou, Y. (2013) A Multivariate Analysis of Freeway Speed and Headway Data. Texas A&M Transportation Institute.
- Zou, Y., and Zhang, Y. (2011) Use of Skew-Normal and Skew-t Distributions for Mixture Modeling of Freeway Speed Data. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2260, 67–75. [CrossRef]
- Haight, F.A., Mosher, W.W., (1962), A practical method of improving the accuracy of vehicular speed distribution measurements, HRR 341, Highway Research Board, Washington, D.C., 92116.
- Jun, J.. Understanding the variability of speed distributions under mixed traffic conditions caused by holiday traffic. Transportation Research Part C-Emerging Technologies, 18, 599–610, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Harmonoise. (2004), Imagine project funded by EC under the sixth framework program, On line at: http://www.imagine-project.org.
- Torok, Adam. 2015. International Journal for Traffic and Transport Engineering 5 (3): 278–85. doi:10.7708/ijtte.2015.5(3).05 [CrossRef]
- Török, A. and Zefreh, M. M., Acta Tech. Jaurinensis, 9, no. 2, p. 118, Apr. (2016) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|