- X. M. Huang. Relationship stochastic analysis between dynamic load and pavement roughnes. Journal of Southeast university, 23, 1 (1993)
- L. Sun and X. J. Deng. Dynamic Load Caused by Vehicle-Pavement Interactions. Journal of Southeast university, 26, 5(1996).
- S. Y. Yao and R. Y. Sun. Simulation Study on Handling and Stability Performance of Automobile Dynamic Model with 7 DOFs . Journal of Xihua university, 27, 2(2008).
- H.L. Zhang and C. S. Hu. A Study on The Allowable Differential Slope of The Approach Slab With Five Degree Fredom Vehicle Model. China Civil Engineering Journal, 38, 6(2005).
- Y. F. Song and R. F. Chen. Analysis method of vehicle vibration response caused by pavement roughness. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 7, 4(2007).
- Z. L. Zheng and P.M. Lv. Dynamic Load of Multi-axle Truck Acting on the Road, Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 7, 4(2007).
- C.J. Dodds and J.D. Robson The description of road surface roughness. Journal of sound and vibration, 31, 2(1973). [CrossRef]
- K. B. Todd and B. T. Kulakowski. Simple computer models for predicting ride quality and pavement loading for heavy trucks.Transportation Research Record, 1987.
- H E. Hunt. Modelling of road vehicles for calculation of traffic-induced ground vibration as a random process. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 44, 1(1991).
- G.R. Watts. The generation and propagation of vibration in various soils produced by dynamic loading of road pavement. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 156, 2(1992). [CrossRef]
- O. Javier., José M. Goicolea Astiz, Á. Miguel and P. Antolín. Fully three-dimensional vehicle dynamics over rough pavement. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Transport, 166, 3(2013).
- Dae-Wook Park A. T. Papagiannakis. Analysis of dynamic vehicle loads using vehicle pavement interaction model. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 18, 7(2014).
- GB/T 7031-2005 Mechanical-Road surface profiles-Reporting of measured data. Beijing: Standards Press of China, 2005.
- X. Q. Zhou and L .J. Sun. Relationship between international roughness index and speed of quarter car, Journal of Tongji University (Natural science), 33, 10(2005).
- Q.X. Wu, B. C. Chen and L. Z. Xi. Comparison of PSD method and IRI method for road roughness evaluation. Journal of Traffic and transportation Engineering, 8, 1(2008).
- Z.S. Yu. Vehicle theory (the fifth version). Beijing: China Machine Press, (2009).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|