- L. Guan. “The Research of the Optimal Distribution for the Multitask using Types of Vehicles in the Military Road Transportation.” International Conference on Transportation Engineering 2007 ASCE:539–544, (2012).
- L. Zhong, et al. “A Task Assignment Algorithm for Multiple Aerial Vehicles to Attack Targets With Dynamic Values.” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 14.1:236–248, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. D. YiePinedo. “Route optimization while improving safety using escort vehicles.” Dissertations & Theses – Gradworks, (2013).
- V.B.G. Campos, P.A. da Silva, P.O.B. Netto. “Evacuation transportation planning: A method of identify optimal independent routes.” Urban Transport V, (2000):555–564.
- A. Stepanov and M. G. Smith. “Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks.” European Journal of Operational Research, 198.2:435–446, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. He, et al. “K-Shortest-Path-Based Evacuation Routing with Police Resource Allocation in City Transportation Networks.” Plos One 10.7, (2015).
- Y. Zhang, et al. “A metaheuristic approach to the reliable location routing problem under disruptions.” Transportation Research Part E Logistics & Transportation Review 83:90–110, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. T. Zhang, Y. J. Dou, and Q. S. Zhao. “Evaluation of Capability of Weapon System of Systems Based on Multi-Scenario.” Advanced Materials Research 926-930:3806–3811, (2014). [CrossRef]
- P. Yang, W. D. Liu, and L. I. Ming yu. “An optimization model of transportation scheme in preoperational preparations of conventional missile.” Fire Control & Command Control, (2007).
- Z. Michalewicz. “A Non-Standard Genetic Algorithm for the Nonlinear Transportation Problem.” Orsa Journal on Computing 3:307–316, (1991). [CrossRef]
- M. Gen, R. Cheng. “Genetic algorithms and Engineering Optimization.” New York: Wiley, (2000)
- F. Altiparmak, et al. “A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks.” Computers & Industrial Engineering 51.1:196–215, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Openstreetmap. Available from: http://www.openstreetmap.org.
- H. Aljazzar, and S. Leue. “K *: A heuristic search algorithm for finding the k shortest paths.” Artificial Intelligence 175.18(2011):2129–2154. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|