- L. Yun, Safety Economics, 2st ed. Beijing, China: Chemical Industry Press, pp. 121–123, (2010).
- S. Dacheng, Enterprise Safety Economics, Beijing, China: Meteorological Press, (2000).
- L. Quan, “Basic Framework and Significance on Aviation Safety Economics,” Journal of Civil Aviation University of China, 27, no. 3, pp. 37–41, June 2009.
- T. Shuicheng, Xiandai Anquan Jingji Lilun Yu Shiwu, Xuzhou, China: China University of Mining and Technology Press, (2004).
- M. Cheng, “Port safety input and safety cost,” Technological Development of Enterprise, 31, no. 17, pp. 30–31, June (2012).
- Z. Yuhai, “The theory of enterprise’s safety investment”, Safety, China, no. 1, pp. 5–7, (2008).
- W. Shengxia, Research on Enterprise Safety Investment and the System Development, Central South University, Changsha, China, May, (2011).
- Q. Zhanyu, “Using Safety Economics in Rail Delivery Operation on the Guiding role of Safety Investment Decision-making,” Shanghai Construction Science & Technology, China, no. 3, pp. 64–66, (2013).
- L. Yun, “Prospects of Safety Management Science in the 21st Century”, China Safety Science Journal, 10, no. 10, pp. 27–32, February (2000).
- Ian Savage, The Economics of Railroad Safety, Kluwer Academic Publishers, the United States, (1998). [CrossRef]
- L. Calvin, B. Avendaño, and R. Schwentesius, “The Economics of Food Safety: The Case of Green Onions and Hepatitis A Outbreaks”, Electronic Outlook Report from the Economic Research Service, December (2004).
- P. Dorman, “The Economics of Safety, Health, and Well-Being at Work: An Overview,” May (2000).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|