- Mehran Keshavarzian, Charles H.Priebe, “Sag and Tension Calculation for Overhead Transmission Lines at High Temperatures-Modified Ruling Span Method” IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, Vol. 15, No. 2, (2000)
- GECOL (General Electric Company of Libya), Updated Power Transmission System Layout, (2013)
- GECOL (General Electric Company of Libya), Overhead Transmission Line Design Standards, Version 1.0, 2007
- Superconducting power line to shore up New York grid, “Technical Report” by New Scientist Tech, New York Power Grid Authority, May (2007)
- J. E Hirsch, “The Origin of the Meissner Effect in New and Old Superconductors”, Physical Scripta, 85: 035704, (2012)
- Rudolf de Bruyn Ouboter, “Heike Kamerlingh Onnes’s Discovery of Superconductivity”, Scientific American p 98, March (1997)
- Brian Wareing, “Types and Uses of High Temperature Conductors”, Cigré WG48, AG06 Seminar, Bangkok, Thailand, (2006)
- Mbunwe Muncho Josephine, Development Trends of Superconducting Cables Technology for Power Transmission Applications, World Congress of Engineering & Computer Science (WCECS 2015), Vol I, San Francisco, USA, (2015).
- S. Yamaguchi, H. Koshizuka, K. Hayashi and T. Sawamura, “Concept and Design of 500m & 1000m DC Superconducting Power Cables in Ishikari, Japan”, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivit, Volume 25, Issue 3, (2015).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power System Analysis|
|Published online||03 October 2016|