- D. R. Leseur. Experimental investigations of material models for Ti-6Al-4V titanium and 2024-T3 aluminum. Tech. Rep. DOT/FAA/AR-00/25. US department of Transportation. Federal Aviation Administration. September, (2000).
- G. Kay. Failure modeling of titanium 6Al-4V and aluminum 2024-T3 with the Johnson-Cook material model. Tech. Rep. DOT/FAA/AR-03/57. US department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, September, (2003).
- Caydas U, Ekici S. Support vector machines models for surface roughness prediction in CNC turning of AISI 304austenitic stainless steel [J]. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 23(3):639–650, (2012).
- Salgado D, Alonso F, Cambero I. In -process surface roughness prediction system using cutting vibrations in turning [J] .International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 43(1):43–51, (2009).
- Yong Yang, Weiwei Zhu, Study on cutting temperature during milling of titanium alloy based on FEM and experiment. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 73(9):1511–1521, (2014).
- Ratchev S, Liu S, Becker A A． Error compensation strategy in milling flexible thin—wall parts[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 162(5):673–681, 2005.
- Wang Y., Chen X., Gindy N., et al. Elastic Deformation of a Fixture and Turbine Blades System based on Finite Element Analysis, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 36(4):296–304, (2008).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|