- R. Wuthrich, and V. Fascio: Machining of nonconducting materials using electrochemical discharge phenomenon – an overview, Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manuf. Vol. 45 (2005), p. 1095–1108.
- V. K. Jain and S. Adhikary: On the mechanism of material removal in electrochemical spark machining of quartz under different polarity conditions, J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 200 (2008), p. 460–470.
- M. C. Panda and V. Yadava: Intelligent modelling and multi-objective optimization of die sinking electro-chemical spark machining process, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. Vol. 27 (2012), p. 10–25.
- Z-P. Zheng, H-C. Su, F-Y. Huang and B-H. Yan: The tool geometrical shape and pulse-off time of pulse voltage effects in a Pyrex glass electrochemical discharge micro drilling process, J. Micromech. Microeng. Vol. 17 (2007), p. 265–272.
- H. Tokura, I. Kondoh, M. Yoshikswa: Ceramic material processing by electrical discharge in electrolyte. Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 24 (1989), p. 991–998.
- L. Yonghong, J. Zhixin, L. Jinch: Study on hole machining of non-conducting ceramics by gas-filled electro discharge and electrochemical compound machining, J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 69 (1997), p. 198–202.
- B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya and S. K. Sorkhel: Electrochemical discharge machining of non-conducting ceramics, Defence Science Journal. Vol. 49 (4) (1999), p. 331–338.
- B. Bhattacharyya, B.N. Doloi and S. K. Sorkhel: Experimental investigations into electro chemical discharge machining (ECDM) of non-conductive ceramic materials. J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 95 (1999), p. 145–154.
- N. Gautam and V. K. Jain, Experimental investigations into ECSD process using various tool kinematics, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 38 (1998), p. 15–27.
- A. Kulkarni, R. Sharan and G. K. Lal: An experimental study of discharge mechanism in electrochemical discharge machining, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 42 (2002), p. 1121–1127.
- D. J. Kim, Y. Ahn, S. H. Lee, Y. K. Kim: Voltage pulse frequency and duty ratio effects in an electrochemical discharge micro drilling process of Pyrex glass, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 46 (2006), p. 1064–1067.
- P. K. Gupta, A. Dvivedi and P. Kumar: Effect of pulse duration on quality characteristics of blind hole drilled in glass by ECDM, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. (2015), doi: 10.1080/10426914.2015.1103857.
- P. K. Gupta, A. Dvivedi and P. Kumar: Impact of pulse width on hole overcut in an electrochemical discharge machining of blind holes, International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials XXIII,. IIT Roorkee, Vol. 1 (2014) p. 493–498
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|