- D.C. Luckham. Event Processing for Business: Organizing the Real-Time Enterprise. Wiley Press, Dec. 2011.
- K. Broda, K. Clark, R Miller, et al. SAGE: a logical agent-based environment monitoring and control system. Ambient intelligence, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 5859. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp 112–117.
- A.J. Demers, J. Gehrke, M. Hong, et al. Towards expressive publish/subscribe systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), v 3896 LNCS, 2006, pp. 627–644.
- Y. Engel, O. Etzion. Towards proactive event-driven computing. In Proc. of Fifth ACM International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems, DEBS 2011, New York, pp.125–136.
- O. Etzion, P. Niblett. Event Processing in Action. Manning Publications, 2010.
- Q. S. Jia. On State Aggregation to Approximate Complex Value Functions in Large-Scale Markov Decision Processes. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 56(2), pp. 333–344.
- Q. S. Jia and Q. C. Zhao. Strategy optimization for controlled Markov process with descriptive complexity constraint. Science China Series F: Inform. Sci., 52(11), pp. 1993–2005.
- C. Zhang, V. Lesser. Coordinated Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning in Networked Distributed POMDPs. In Proc. of the 25th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference, August 7, 2011, San Francisco, CA, United states, pp. 764–770.
- A. Fares, W. Gomaa. Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Control for Ramp Metering. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 1089, pp. 167–173.
- E. Wu, Y. Diao and S. Rizvi. High-performance complex event processing over streams. In Proc. of 2006 ACM SIGMOD international conference on Management of data, June 27-29, 2006, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Y.H Wang, K. Cao and X.M Zhang. Complex Event Processing over Distributed Probabilistic Event Streams. COMPUTERS & MATHEMATICS WITH APPLICATIONS, 66 (2013), pp1808–1821.
- A. Pascale, M. Nicoli. Adaptive Bayesian network for traffic flow prediction. In Proc. of Statistical Signal Processing Workshop (SSP), 2011 IEEE, pp.177–180.
- M. Papageorgiou, H. Hadj-Salem, J. M. Blosseville. Alinea: A local feedback control law for on-ramp metering. Transportation Research Record (1320) (1991).
- R. Stranders, A. Farinelli, A. Rogers, et al. Decentralised coordination of mobile sensors using the max-sum algorithm. In IJCAI, issue 2009, pp.299–304.
- M. Behrisch, L. Bieker, J. Erdmann, et al. Sumo - simulation of urban mobility: An overview. Proceedings of the third international conference on advances in system simulation, Barcelona, Spain, October, pp. 63–68.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|