- Meng Xiao-yu, Xiao Guo-lin, Chen Hong. Review of the present situation and development of acoustic stealth technology for submarines abroad. J. Ship Science and Technology 33, 11 (2011).
- Shang Chao, Zhang Jia-zhong, Wei Ying-jie. Absorption characterstics of anechoic coating embedding frustum-of-a-cone cavities. J. Journal of Ship Mechanics 14, 12 (2010).
- Tao Meng, Zhuo Lin-kai. Acoustic performance of sound absorption coating containing composite cavities. J. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University 47, 3 (2013).
- Tang Wei-lin, He Shi-ping, Fan Jun. Two-dimensional model for acoustic absorption of viscoelastic coating containing cylindrical holes. J. Acta Acustica 30, 4 (2005).
- Lü Lin-Mei, Wen Ji-Hong, Zhao Hong-Gang, et al. Dynamical mechanical property of viscoelastic materials and its effect on acoustic absorption of coating. J. Acta Phys. Sin 63, 15 (2014).
- Hu Peng. Research of Acoustic Coating’s Properities under Hydrostatic Pressure by Modular-FEM Method[D]. Shanghai: hanghai Jiaotong University, 2008.
- He Shi-ping, Tang Wei-lin, He Lin, et al. Analysis of acoustic characteristics of anechoic coating containing varying sectional cylindrical cavity. J. Journal of Ship Mechanics 10, 1 (2006).
- M.M. Mirsayar, B. Takabi. Fracture of underwater notched structures. J. Engineering Solid Mechanics 4 (2016).
- B. Takabi. Thermomechanical transient analysis of a thick-hollow FGM cylinder. J. Engineering Solid Mechanics 4 (2016).
- Shang Chao, Wei Ying-jie, Zhang Jia-zhong, Cao Wei. Absorption characteristics of anechoic coating embedding elliptic-cyclinder cavities. J. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 44, 1 (2012).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Analysis and Study|
|Published online||03 October 2016|