- W. de Silva Clarence, Vibration Fundamentals and Practice, (2000).
- C.F. Beards, Engineering Vibration analysis with Application to control Systems, (1995).
- H. Yunshan, G.W. Wei and Y. Xiang. DSC-Bitz method for the free vibration analysis of midline plates. Int. J. Numer. Meth. engng, 62: 262–288, (2005).
- A. Taskesen, Computer aided nonlinear analysis of machine tool vibrations and developed computer software, Mathematical and computation Applications, 3: 377–385, (2005).
- I. Eugene, Stiffness and damping in mechanical design, 494, (2007).
- Y. Altintas, M.R. Khoshdarregi, Contour error control of CNC machine tools with vibration avoidance; CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 61, pp. 335–338, (2012).
- M. A. Louroza, N. Roitmanb, C. Maglutab, Vibration reduction using passive absorption system with Coulomb damping; Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing; 19, pp. 537–549, (2005).
- S. S. Abuthakeer, P.V. Mohanram, G. Mohan Kumar, Prediction and Contour of Cutting to Vibration in CNC Lathe with Anova and Ann; International Journal of Lean Thinking, 2, no. 1, pp. 2526–2537, (June 2011).
- L. N. Devin and A. A. Osaghchii, Improving Performance of CBN Cutting Tools by Increasing their Damping Properties, Journal of Superhard Materials, 34, no. 5, pp. 326–335, (2012).
- A. I. Sette, A. E. Diniz, R. Pederiva, Vibration analysis of cutting force in titanium alloy milling; International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 50, pp. 65–74, (2010).
- D.E. Dimla Sr., P.M. Lister, On-line metal cutting tool condition monitoring force and vibration analyses; International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 40, pp. 739–768, (2000).
- I.A. Puertas, C.J. Luis Pérez, “Surface roughness prediction by factorial design of experiments in turning processes”; Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 143–144, 390–396, (2003).
- A.K Ghani, I.A. Choudhury, Husni, “Study of tool life, surface roughness and vibration in machining nodular cast iron with ceramic tool”; Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 127, pp. 17–22, (2002).
- M.E.R. Bonifacio, A.E. Diniz “Correlating tool wear, tool life, surface roughness and vibration in finish turning with coated carbide tools”; Wear, 173, pp. 137–144, (1994).
- M. Thomas, Y. Beauchamp, A.Y. Youssef, J. Masounave, “Effect of tool vibration during lathe dry turning process”, computers Ind. Eng., 31, no. 3–4, pp. 637–644,1996.
- Y. Safeen, Kassab, K.Y. Khoshnaw, “Effect of cutting tool vibration on surface roughness of work piece in dry turning operation”, Eng. & Technology, 25, no. 7. pp 123–128, (2007).
- A.S. Adnan, S. Subbiah; “Experimental investigation of transverse vibration-assisted orthogonal cutting of AL-2024”; International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture; 50, pp. 294–302, (2010).
- B. Chen, X. Chen, B. Li, Z. He, H. Cao, GaigaiCai; “Reliability estimation for cutting tools based on logistic regression model using vibration signals”; Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25, pp 2526–2537, (2011).
- H. Wang, S. To, C. Y. Chan, C. F. Cheung, W. B. Lee; “A theoretical and experimental investigation of the tool-tip vibration and its influence upon surface generation in single-point diamond turning”; International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 50, pp. 241–252, (2010).
- A. Marcus, N. Lourozaa, Roitmanb, C. Maglutab; “Vibration reduction using passive absorption system with Coulomb damping”; Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 19, pp. 537–549, 2005.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|