- Vasilyev G.P. Geothermal heat pump heating systems and its operating efficiency in climate conditions of Russia. // AVOK – (2007) 5, p. 58–68.
- Climatic Atlas of the USSR. H 1.2.–М., 1960, 1962.
- Vasilyev G.P. Gornov V.F. Peskov N.V., Kolesova M.V. Burmistrov A.A., Timofeev N.A., Leskov V.A., Yurchenko I.A. Accounting for “Zero Curtain” Effect in GSHP Simulation. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 664, pp 243–249, (2014).
- Vasilyev G.P. heating and cooling supplies buildings and structures using low-grade thermal energy of the surface layers of the Earth (Monograph). Publishing house “Granitca”. M., “Red star”, (2006) 220 P.
- Man Y., Yang H., Wang J., and Fang Z, (2012). In situ operation performance test of ground coupled heat pump system for cooling and heating provision in temperate zone. Applied Energy, 97, 913–920, (2012).
- Vasilyev G.P., Peskov N.V., Gornov V.F., Kolesova M.V. Yurchenko I.A. Zoning of the Territory of Russia According to the Efficiency of the Use of Low-Grade Ground Heat for Heating. MATEC Web of conferences, 30 (2015).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|