- H. Lund. Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development[J]. Energy, 32(6):912–919, (2007).
- F. Chen, N. Duic, L. M. Alves, et al. Renewislands—Renewable energy solutions for islands[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 11(8):1888–1902, (2007).
- J. P. Wang, J. Wang, X. L. Bi, and X. Wang, “Performance Simulation Comparison for Parabolic Trough Solar Collectors in China,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2016, Article ID 9260943, 16 pages, (2016).
- W. Jinping, W. Jun, Z. Yaoming, and B. Xiaolong, “Analysis of heat transfer characteristics for parabolic trough solar collector,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 31, no. 7, pp. 185–192, (2015) (Chinese).
- E. Zarza, L. Valenzuela, J. León, et al. Direct steam generation in parabolic troughs: Final results and conclusions of the DISS project [J]. Energy, 29, pp. 635–644, (2004).
- S. A. Kalogirou. Design and construction of a one-axis sun-tracking system[J]. Solar Energy, 57(6), pp. 465–469, (1996).
- R. Dhanabal, V. Bharathi, R. Ranjitha, et al. Comparison of Efficiencies of Solar Tracker systems with static panel Single-Axis Tracking System and Dual-Axis Tracking System with Fixed Mount[J]. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 5, pp. 0975–4024, (2013).
- A. Al-Mohamad. Efficiency improvements of photovoltaic panels using a Sun-tracking system [J]. Applied Energy, 79, pp. 345–354, (2004).
- K. K. Chong, M. H. Tan. Comparison Study of Two Different Sun-Tracking Methods in Optical Efficiency of Heliostat Field [J]. International Journal of Photoenergy, pp. 483–490, (2012).
- M. Ozturk. Exergy Analysis of Low and High Temperature Water Gas Shift Reactor with Parabolic Concentrating Collector [J]. Clean Energy Systems and Experiences. pp. 107–130, (2010).
- K. K. Chong, and C. W. Wong. General formula for on-axis sun-tracking system and its application in improving tracking accuracy of solar collector [J]. Solar Energy, 83, pp. 298–305, (2009).
- W. B. Stine, R. W. Harrigan. Solar energy fundamentals and design: with computer applications [M]. Wiley, (1985).
- R. V. Padilla. Simplified Methodology for Designing Parabolic Trough Solar Power Plants [D]. Dissertations & Theses - Gradworks, (2011).
- I. Reda, A. Andreas, I. Reda, et al. Solar position algorithm for solar radiation applications [J]. Solar Energy, 76, pp. 577–589, (2004).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|