- A. Cusano, A. Cutolo, J. Albert. “Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors: Recent Advancements, Industrial Applications and Market Exploitation“, Editors, Bentham Science Publishers, 2010, PP. 35–52.
- A.A. Dalinkevich, K.Z. Gumargalieva, S.S. Marakhovsky, A.V. Soukhanov, Modern Basalt Fibrous Materials and Basalt Fiber-Based Polymeric // JOURNAL OF NATURAL FIBERS, 2009,VL 6, № 3, P 248–271.
- Yu.N Kulchin. The distributed fiber-optical sensors and measuring networks Vladivostok // Dalnauka, 1999, PP. 115-118. (In Russian)
- M. Ramakrishnan, G. Rajan, Y. Semenovaand, G. Farrell, Overview of Fiber Optic Sensor Technologies forStrain/Temperature Sensing Applications in Composite Materials, Sensors// 2016, № 16, V. 99; doi:10.3390/s16010099
- S. Hannuscha, M. Stockmanna, J. Ihlemanna, Experimental method for residual stress analysis with fibre Bragg grating sensors, Materials Today: Proceedings 3 (2016), PP. 979–982
- K. Yükseln, D. Pala, Analytical investigation of an ovelinterrogation approach of fiber Bragg grating sensors using Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry // Optics and Lasers in Engineering 2016, № 81, PP.119–124
- D. Abbaneo and other, Fiber Bragg Grating(FBG) sensors as flatness and mechanical stretching sensors//, Nuclear Instrumentsand Method sin Physics Research, 2016, V.824, PP. 493–495
- P.V. Mikheev, A.V. Artemyev, V.A. Lazarev, A.B. Pnev, V.A. Nelyub, “Experience of creation of system of the built-in control of a condition of a design on the basis of fiber-optical the breggovskikh of sensors”, the Collection of reports of the All-Russian conference on tests and researches of properties of the materials TEST MAT - 2013. Publishing house: All-Russian Research Institute of Aviation Materials (Moscow.) 2013, PP. 28-29. (In Russian)
- V.V. Shishkin, A.E. Churin, D.S. Kharenko, I.S. Shelemba, “System of monitoring of the bearing designs of a football arena on the basis of fiber-optical sensors”// Foton-Express, 2013, № 6, V.110, PP. 22-23 (2013) (In Russian)
- V.V. Shishkin, A.E. Churin, D.S. Kharenko, M.A. Zheleznova, I.S. Shelemba, “Structural health monitoring system of soccer arena based on optical sensors”, Proc. SPIE 9157, 23rd International Conference on Optical Fibre Sensors, 9157D3 (2 June 2014); doi: 10.1117/12.2071269, (2014)
- B.S. Sarbayev, A.A. Smerdov, L.P. Tairova, V.A. Seleznyov, S.V. Sokolov, G.Ya. Buymistryuk, V.I. Izotov, A.M. Rogov, “Research of the deformed condition of designs from composite materials by means of fiber optical sensors”// Bulletin of Bauman Moscow State Technical University. 2011. N.SP, PP. 39-51. (In Russian)
- E. Bar, Constructional properties of plastic (physical and chemical bases of application). The lane with English M., “Chemistry”, 1967. PP. 231-235. (In Russian
- Yu.A. Mikhaylin Fibrous polymeric composite materials in equipment. – SPb.: “Profession”, 2013. – 752 pages. (In Russian) Modern physical methods of research of polymers. Under the editorship of Slonimsky G. L. M, “Chemistry”, 1982. PP. 198-208. (In Russian)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Sensors|
|Published online||03 October 2016|