- Bennett, K.H., M. Ramage, M. Munro, Decision Model for Legacy Systems. IEE Proceedings Software, June 1999. 146(3): p. 153–159.
- Brown, A., S. Johnston, K. Kelly, Using Service-Oriented Architecture and Component-Based Development to Build Web Service Applications, Rational Software Corporation, R.S. Corporation 2002
- Lewis, G., E. Morris, O.B. L., S. D., L. Wrage, SMART: The service-oriented migration and reuse technique, CMU/SEI-2005-TN-029, Software Engineering Institute, CMU, 2005
- E.J., C., C.I. J.H., Reverse engineering and design recovery: A taxonomy. IEEE Software, 1990. 7(1): p. 13–17.
- Winter, A., J. Ziemann. Model-Based Migration to Service-Oriented Architectures. in Proceedings of the International Workshop on SOA Maintenance Evolution (SOAM 2007), 11th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering (CSMR 2007). March 20–23, 2007. Amsterdam, the Netherlands: IEEE Computer Society.
- Arsanjani, A., S. Ghosh, A. Allam, T. Abdollah, S. Ganapathy, K. Holley, SOMA: A Me-thod for Developing Service-Oriented Solutions. IBM Systems Journal, 2008. 47(3).
- Reijnders, G., R. Khadka, S. Jansen, J. Hage, Developing a legacy to SOA Migration Method, UU-CS-2011-008, Department of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, 2011
- Sneed, H., Planning the reengineering of legacy systems. IEEE Software, 1995: p. 24–34.
- Umar, A., A. Zordan, Reengineering for service oriented architectures: A strategic decision model for integration versus migration. Journal of Systems and Software, 2009. 82(3): p. 448–462.
- H., B.K., R. M.,M. M., Decision Model for Legacy Systems. IEE Proceedings Software, June 1999. 146(3): p. 153–159.
- Almonaies, A.A., J.R. Cordy, T.R. Dean, Legacy system evolution towards service-oriented architecture, in SOAME 2010: International Workshop on SOA Migration and Evolution. 2010: Madrid, Spain p. 53–62.
- Sneed, H.M. Wrapping legacy COBOL programs behind an XML-interface. in WCRE ‘01:Proceedings of the EighthWorking Conference on Reverse Engineering (WCRE’01) 2001. Stuttgart, Germany
- Sneed, H.M. Integrating legacy software into a service oriented architecture. in CSMR ‘06: Proceedings of the Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering. 2006. Bari, Italy
- Canfora, G., A.R. Fasolino, G. Frattolillo, P. Tramontana, A wrapping approach for migrating legacy system interactive functionalities to service oriented architectures. J. Systems and Software, 2008. 81(4): p. 463–480.
- Zhang, Z., H. Yang. Incubating services in legacy systems for architectural migration. in APSEC ‘04: Proceedings of the 11th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference. 2004. Busan, Korea
- Cetin, S., N.I. Altintas, H. Oguztuzun, A.H. Dogru, O. Tufekci, S. Suloglu, A mashup-based strategy for migration to service-oriented computing, in IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Services. 2007. p. 169–172.
- Li, S.H., D.C. Yen, C.C.Chang, Migrating legacy information systems to web services architecture. Journal of Database Management, 2007. 18(4): p. 1–25.
- Chen, F., S. Li, H. Yang, C.H. Wang, W. Cheng-Chung Chu, Feature analysis for service-oriented reengineering, in Software Engineering Conference. 2005.
- Liu, Y., Q. Wang, M. Zhuang, Y. Zhu, Reengineering legacy systems with RESTful web service. Computer Software and Applications, 2008: p. 785–790.
- Zhang, Y.Z., H. Yang, W. Chu, Extracting reusable object-oriented legacy code segments with combined formal concept analysis and slicing techniques for service integration. Quality Software, 2006: p. 385–392.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|