- C. DellaCorte. Tribological limitations in gas turbine engines a workshop to identify the challenges and set future directions. Technical report,NASA, (2000).
- BalajiSankar. Numerical simulation and experimental validation of compliant surface gas film bearings for high speed applications,Master’s thesis, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research, (2012).
- A. Cameron. Basic Lubrication Theory. Longman, (1971).
- Balaji Sankar and Sadanand Kulkarni. Non linear time dependent simulations of high speed gas lubricated bearings-an object oriented model, presented in International conference on advanced research in mechanical engineering, ICARME-2012, (2012).
- Edmond E Bisson and William J Anderson. Advanced bearing technology, Nasa sp-38. NASA Special Publication, 38, (1964).
- Luis San Andreas, Thermohydrodynamic analysis of bump type gas foil bearings: A model anchored to test data. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 132:042504–1 to 042504–10, (2010).
- Kai Feng. Analytical model of bump-type foil bearings using a linkspring structure and a finite-element shell model. Journal of Tribology, 132:0210706–1 to 0210706–11, (2010).
- Kai Feng. Parametric studies on static performance and nonlinear instability of bump-type foil bearings. Journal of System Design and Dynamics, 6, (2010).
- Edward Stanley Piekos. Numerical Simulation of Gas-Lubricated Journal Bearings for Microfabricated Machines. PhD thesis, MIT, (2000).
- Balaji Sankar and SadanandKulkarni.Modeling of gas lubricated compliant foil bearings using pseudo spectral scheme. Tribology Online, 10(5), pp. 295–305, (2015).
- Z.C. Peng and M.M. Khonsari, Hydrodynamic analysis of compliant foil bearings with compressible air flow. Transactions of the ASME, 126:542–546, (2004).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Study on Mechanics|
|Published online||03 October 2016|