- W. Shen, Q. Hao, H. Yoon, and D. Norrie, Applications of agent-based systems in intelligent manufacturing: An updated review, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 20(4), 415–431, (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. Reaidy, P. Massotte, and D. Diep, Comparison of negotiation protocols in dynamic agent-based manufacturing systems, International Journal of Production Economics, 99(1–2), 117–130, (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Wooldridge, An introduction to multiagent systems, Wiley, 2009.
- B. An, V. Lesser, and K. Sim. Strategic agents for multi-resource negotiation. Autonomous Agent and Multiagent Systems, 23(1):114–153, 2011. [CrossRef]
- D. Niyato, A. Vasilakos, and Z. Kun. Resource and revenue sharing with coalition formation of cloud providers: Game theoretic approach. In Proceedings of the 11th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, 215–224, 2011.
- S. Parsons, J. Rodriguez-Aguilar, and M. Klein. Auctions and bidding: A guide for computer scientists. ACM Computing Surveys, 43(2):10:1–10:59, 2011. [CrossRef]
- T. Rahwan, T. Michalak, E. Elkind, P. Faliszewski, J. Sroka, M. Wooldridge, and N. Jennings. Constrained coalition formation. In Proceedings of the 25th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pages 719–725, 2011.
- M. Barbati, G. Bruno, and A. Genovese. Applications of agent-based models for optimization problems: A literature review. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(5):6020–6028, 2012. [CrossRef]
- S. Chen and G. Weiss. An efficient and adaptive approach to negotiation in complex environments. In Proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2012.
- L. Duan, M. Dogru, U. Ozen, and J. Beck. A negotiation framework for linked combinatorial optimization problems. Autonomous Agent and Multiagent Systems, 25(1):158–182, 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Elomri, A. Ghaffari, Z. Jemai, and Y. Dallery. Coalition formation and cost allocation for joint replenishment systems. Production and Operations Management, 21(6):1015–1027, 2012. [CrossRef]
- X. Zhang and V. Lesser. Meta-level coordination for solving distributed negotiation chains in semi-cooperative multi-agent systems. Group Decision and Negotiation, 22(4):681–713, 2013. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|