- C. Shih Ascending and descending stairs for a biped robot. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE Transactions 29(3), 255–268. (1999). [CrossRef]
- K. Nishiwaki and S. Kagami Simultaneous planning of com and zmp based on the preview control method for online walking control. IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots 745–751, (2011).
- K. Nishiwaki, S. Kagami, Y. Kuniyoshi, M. Inaba and H. Inoue Online generation of humanoid walking motion based on a fast generation method of motion pattern that follows desired zmp. Intelligent Robots and Systems IEEE/RSJ International Conference 3 2684–2689 (2002). [CrossRef]
- B. Gabbasov, I. Danilov, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid ZMP trajectory from human body locomotion dynamics evaluated by Kinect-based motion capture system. The 11-th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, Italy.
- Z. Li, N. Tsagarakis and D. Caldwell Walking pattern generation for a humanoid robot with compliant joints. Autonomous Robots 35(1), 1–14 (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. Kagami, T. Kitagawa, K. Nishiwaki, T. Sugihara, H. Inoue A fast dynamically equilibrated walking trajectory generation method of humanoid robot. Autonomous Robots, 12(1), 71–82 (2002) [CrossRef]
- S. Kajita, F. Kanehiro, K. Kaneko and K. Fujiwara Biped walking pattern generation by using preview control of zero-moment point. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2 1620–1626 (2003)
- H. Audren, J. Vaillant, A. Kheddar, A. Escande, K. Kaneko and E. Yoshida Model preview control in multi-contact motion-application to a humanoid robot. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 4030–4035 (2014).
- S. Shimmyo, T. Sato and K. Ohnishi Biped walking pattern generation by using preview control based on three-mass model. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(11), 5137–5147, (2013). [CrossRef]
- R. Khusainov, I. Shimchik, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid Toward a human-like locomotion: Modelling dynamically stable locomotion of an anthropomorphic robot in Simulink environment. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Colmar, Alsace, France, 2, 141–148 (2015)
- T. Ha and H. Choi An effective trajectory generation method for bipedal walking. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 10 795–810 (2007). [CrossRef]
- J. Denk, G. Schmidt, Synthesis of walking primitive databases for biped robots in 3-D environments. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 1 1343–1349 (2003).
- A. Yonemura, Y. Nakajima, A. Hirakawa and A. Kawamura Experimental approach for the biped walking robot MARI-1 6th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, 548–553 (2000).
- T. Katayama, T. Ohki, T. Inoue and T. Kato, Design of an optimal controller for a discrete-time system subject to previewable demand. Int. J. Control. 41 677–699 (1985) [CrossRef]
- R. Khusainov, I. Shimchik, I. Afanasyev and E. Magid Anthropomorphic robot modelling with virtual height inverted pendulum approach in Simulink: step length and period influence on walking stability. The 2016 International Conference on Artificial Life and Robotics, Japan.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|