- S. Newman, Shipborne aviation: an introduction. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering 219.5 (2005): 363–368. [CrossRef]
- M.B. Subrahmanyam, H-infinity design of F/A-18A automatic Carrier Landing System. Journal of guidance, control, and dynamics 17.1 (1994): 187–191. [CrossRef]
- M.G. Petovello, et al. Measuring aircraft carrier flexure in support of autonomous aircraft landings. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on 45.2 (2009): 523–535. [CrossRef]
- K. L. Gold, and Alison K. Brown. A hybrid integrity solution for precision landing and guidance. Position Location and Navigation Symposium, 2004. PLANS 2004. IEEE, 2004.
- N. Polmar, The Naval Institute guide to the ships and aircraft of the US fleet. Naval Institute Press, 2005.
- K. M. Adams and T. J. Meyers. The US Navy carrier strike group as a system of systems. International Journal of System of Systems Engineering 2.2–3 (2011): 91–97. [CrossRef]
- A. Shinkafi and C. Lawson, Development of a tool to study aircraft trajectory optimisation in the presence of icing conditions. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering 229.8 (2015): 1464–1484. [CrossRef]
- Y. Wu and X.-J. Qu. Obstacle avoidance and path planning for carrier aircraft launching. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics 28.3 (2015) : 695–703. [CrossRef]
- A. G. Shem, Thomas Mazzuchi, and Shahram Sarkani. Addressing uncertainty in UAV navigation decision-making. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on 44.1 (2008): 295–313. [CrossRef]
- P. Liu, A weighted aggregation operators multi-attribute group decision-making method based on interval-valued trapezoidal fuzzy numbers. Expert Systems with Applications 38.1 (2011): 1053–1060. [CrossRef]
- B. Vahdani, et al. A new compromise solution method for fuzzy group decision-making problems with an application to the contractor selection.Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence 26.2 (2013): 779–788. [CrossRef]
- R. K. Singh and L. Benyoucef. A fuzzy TOPSIS based approach for e-sourcing. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 24 3 (2011): 437–448. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theory of Measurement Error|
|Published online||01 September 2016|