- N.L. Panwar, S.C. Kaushik, and S. Kothari, Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(3): p. 1513–1524. [CrossRef]
- K. Beckman, Renewable Sources Provide Over 20% Of Global Power Production. 2014; Available from: http://cleantechnica.com/2014/06/05/renewable-sources-global-power-production/.
- I. Yüksel, Hydropower for sustainable water and energy development. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2010. 14(1): p. 462–469. [CrossRef]
- A.T. Din, M.Y. Othman, and M.Y. Yaakob, Harvesting Energy from Flood Mitigation Ponds using Water Wheel. 2011: Solo Java.
- L. Barelli, et al., Mini-hydro: A design approach in case of torrential rivers. Energy, 2013. 58: p. 695–706. [CrossRef]
- L. Sule, I.N.G.W., R. Soenoko, S. Wahyudi, Performance of a Straight Bladed Water Current Turbine. Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 2013.
- P. Maher, N.P.A. Smith, and A.A. Williams, Assessment of pico hydro as an option for off-grid electrification in Kenya. Renewable Energy, 2003. 28(9): p. 1357–1369. [CrossRef]
- G. Muller, Water Wheels as a Power Source. The Queen’s University of Belfast p. 1–9.
- S.R. Turnock, G.M., R. F. Nicholls-Lee, S. Denchfield, S. Hindley, and a.S.S. R. Shelmerdine. Development of a floating tidal energy system suitable for use in shallow water. in Proceedings of the 7th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference,. 2007. Porto, Portugal.
- R. Iovanel, Numerical simulation of the Flow Through Kaplan Draft tube, in Department of Engineering Sciences and Mathematics. 2014, Luleå University of Technology.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|