- Shafiee, S. and E. Topal, When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished? Energy Policy, 2009. 37(1): p. 181–189. [CrossRef]
- Noor, M.M., A.P. Wandel, and T. Yusaf, Mild combustion: the future for lean and clean combustion. International Review of Mechanical Engineering, 2013. 8(1): p. 251–257.
- Al-lwayzy, S. and T. Yusaf, Chlorella protothecoides Microalgae as an Alternative Fuel for Tractor Diesel Engines. Energies, 2013. 6(2): p. 766–783. [CrossRef]
- Ghosh, T.K. and M.A. Prelas, NATURAL GAS. Vol. 1. 2009, Columbia: Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 281–381.
- Supeni, E., et al., Experimental and modeling investigation of the performance characteristics on diesel HCCI with hydrogen additive-a review. National Conference in Mechanical Engineering Research, 2010. 2(1): p. 580–596.
- Lapidus A.I, K.I.F.T.B.P., Natural Gas as Motor Fuel. Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, 2005. 41(3): p. 165–174. [CrossRef]
- Hosseini, S.E. andM.A. Wahid, Biogas utilization: Experimental investigation on biogas flameless combustion in lab-scale furnace. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 74: p. 426–432. [CrossRef]
- Yusaf, T., et al., Effect of Compress Natural Gas Mixing on The Engine Performance and Emissions. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, 2013. 8: p. 1438–1451.
- Hairuddin, A.A., T. Yusaf, and A.P. Wandel, A review of hydrogen and natural gas addition in diesel HCCI engines. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32: p. 739–761. [CrossRef]
- Malaysian Gas, A., Malaysia: Natural Gas Industry Annual Review 2012. 2013. p. 25–25.
- Ahmad, F. Sustainable agriculture system in Malaysia. in Regional Workshop on Integrated Plant Nutrition System (IPNS), Development in Rural Poverty Alleviation, United Nations Conference Complex, Bangkok, Thailand. 2001.
- Yu, Z. and F.L. Schanbacher, Production of methane biogas as fuel through anaerobic digestion, in Sustainable Biotechnology. 2010, Springer. p. 105–127. [CrossRef]
- S. Maji, R.R.P.B.S., Comparison of Emmisions and Fuel Consumption from CNG and Gasoline. SAE Technical Paper, 2000 (2000-01-1432).
- Heywood, J.B., Internal Combustion Engine. Vol. 21. 1988, New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc. 219–219.
- Ramasamy, D., et al., Variation Of Airflow Pattern Through Dissimilar Valve Lift In A Spark Ignition Engine. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 2013. 36(8): p. 1083–1096. [CrossRef]
- Debnath, B.K.,N. Sahoo, andU.K. Saha, Thermodynamic analysis of a variable compression ratio diesel engine running with palm oil methyl ester. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 65: p. 147–154. [CrossRef]
- Korakianitis, T., A. Namasivayam, and R. Crookes, Natural-gas fueled spark-ignition (SI) and compression-ignition (CI) engine performance and emissions. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 2011. 37(1): p. 89–112. [CrossRef]
- Yusaf, T., G. Najafi, and D.R. Buttsworth, Theoretical and experimental investigation of SI engine performance and exhaust emissions using ethanol-gasoline blended fuels, in 3rd International Conference on Energy and Environment (ICEE2009). 2009, IEEE Power and Energy Society: Malacca, Malaysia.
- Ramasamy, D., et al. Mass fraction burn comparison of compressed natural gas and gasoline. in Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014.
- White, C., R. Steeper, and A. Lutz, The hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine: a technical review. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2006. 31(10): p. 1292–1305. [CrossRef]
- Caris, D. and E. Nelson, A new look at high compression engines. 1959, SAE Technical Paper.
- Anderson, S.T., The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2012. 63(2): p. 151–168. [CrossRef]
- Vijayakumar, S., et al., Microwave assisted synthesis of Co 3 O 4 nanoparticles for high-performance supercapacitors. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 106: p. 500–505. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|